woofer2
I think if you are an employer then you must be a Reborn Hitler or if you are an employee then your company name should be "Hitler Communications and HPO (Hitler Process Outsourcing) Services". :shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:: evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil: and you must have typed it wrong.
Enjoy !!!!!!!

From India, Chandigarh
muditashah08
hye!
I am working for charitable trust and i need to frame policices for them.
theses olicices are related to their leaves, compensation, graidng etc.
please let me know from where i can get these details. the trust is in mumbai.

From India, Mumbai
madhushri khadkikar
Hi All,
I need help with information regarding all statutory complainces in Maharashatra state.
Ours is a manufacturing unit.
is it possible to post a sheet of all statutory complainces please!
Thanks
MK

From India, Pen
nirajmishra26
Sir,
I did work in a PG College about 10 Yrs. Employer has appointed a person , who is relative to his. Now my employer has told me to resign immdiately. plz help me , how to fight him. my salary was A/c payee.

From India, New Delhi
varmakpm
Sir, I worked in a compnay for 11 months and as per appointment order, both the parties has to give the three months notice. Due to their pressure & harrasment I submitted my resignation as they requested and quit the company. Now they didnt get any replacement. Now they are issuing legal notice for 3 months gross salary and legal fee also. Actually they only got resignation forcefully from my end and I didnt demanded any compensation also from their end because I got job through some reference in their company. Now the old company issuing legal notice and court summons. What is the way to get my actual compensation (salary, bonus, gratuty, ROS, Leave Encashment etc) from that company and whether I need to pay any notice pay since the resignation given on last day (as per paper I didnt completed notice period, but orally both the parties agreed). Please suggest me how to get the claim.
From India, Bangalore
Meyyappan_hr

NAME OF THE REGISTER FORM NO.SECTION & RULE ( Tamilnadu shops and establishment Act)
Register of Fines FORM B Section 35(1)-Rule 11(3)(a)
Register of deductions for damage or Loss FORM C Section 37(2)-Rule 11(4)
Register of Advances FORM D Section 39-Rule 13(4)
Register of Employment FORM E and FORM F Section 47-Rule 16(1)
Record of Hours of Work FORM H Section 47-Rule 16(3)
Register of Holidays,,Leave, etc.,FORM K Section 47-Rule 16(9)
Register of Wages FORM M Section 47-Rule 11(5)
Register of Service FORM N Section 47-Rule 16-AA
To exhibit a notice in Form J specifying the day of the week on which persons employed shall be given holiday.
To display the name board in Tamil and other languages below.
Consequence of Non-Compliance of the Requirements:
Failure to comply with certain provisions may attract fine upto Rs.250/-.

From India, Pondicherry
Meyyappan_hr

Applicability (Maternity Benefit Act)

Applicable to every shops and establishment, a factory, mine, a plantation, in which ten or more persons are employed.

[Note: Where benefits under ESI Act are available, the Maternity Benefit Act will not be applicable].

Duties / Obligations / Contents:

Not to employ a women, during six weeks immediately after her delivery, miscarriage or medical termination of pregnancy.

Not to provide arduous nature of work to pregnant women.

To pay maternity benefits for a maximum period of twelve weeks of which six weeks before delivery and six weeks after delivery provided the women works for a minimum of 80 days in a year.

To grant leave with wages for six weeks in case of miscarriage and medical termination of pregnancy and leave with wages for two weeks in case of tubectomy operation.

To grant one months leave with wages, in addition to maternity benefits, for illness arising out of pregnancy, delivery, pre-mature birth of a child, miscarriage, medical termination of pregnancy and tubectomy operation.

To give two breaks of 15 minutes each to nursing mothers until the child attains the age of 15 months.

Not to discharges, dismiss during the period of absence allowed under the Act / Rules.

To exhibit abstract of the Act and the Rules in the premises.

i) Under this Act Muster Roll in Form ‘A’ as per Rule 3 of Tamilnadu Maternity Benefit Rules has to be maintained, for which the following particulars are needed in respect of the women employees who avail the benefits under the Act.

Name of the women employee

Date of giving Notice of pregnancy in Form ‘D’

Amount of wages paid

Period of leave: From To

The above particulars have to be furnished as and when the beneficiaries apply to avail the benefits.

The employer is bound to supply copies of Forms ‘B’, ‘C’, ‘D’, ‘E’, ‘F’,’G’, ‘H’ and ‘I’, free of cost to every women employeewho requests for them as per Rule 12 of the Tamilnadu Maternity Benefit Rules.

All the records so obtained have to be preserved for a period of two years from the date of preparation.

Abstract of the provisions of the Act and Rules in Form ‘J’ has to be displayed in a conspicuous place in the establishment.

Annual Return in Form ‘K’ has to be submitted on or before 31st January of every year.

Consequence of Non-Compliance of the Requirements:

Failure to comply with certain provisions of the Act and Rules, may attract imprisonment upto one year and fine from Rs.2,000/- to Rs. 5,000/- or both.

Administering Authority

For Factories : Inspectorate of factories

For others : Labour Department

From India, Pondicherry
vonty
[What about school registration, sir ?? If it is K-12 and affiliated by ICSE do any other registration required?
From India, Bellary
Sneha Shekar
Hey I have joined as a Management Trainee as HR in a construction company. Can u please tell me the the leave policy suiting to the company. Thanking you. Sneha. S
From India, Coimbatore
ROCK RAGHU
Dear Sudhakar, Service industy come under Shop & Estiblment act.You need register all statutory like PF ,ESI,PT.LWF Regards Raghavendra
From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.