No Tags Found!

MercyG

Hi, That was an excellent presentation on Time Managment. Is there a copyright on this ? Can we use this presentation and also can it be modified ? Thanks again Mercy
From India, Bangalore
sonu76sai
Hai It’s really an excellent Ppt. Mahesh, it has a Time Value POWER. .................keep it up. Regards, BS
From India, Hyderabad
Nisha Kapoor
Thanks for sharing an excellent presentation.It would be helpful for every one. Could not understand , what the line under your name denotes. Nisha Kapoor
From India, Ahmadabad
ganesh1980

Hi,
It's an Excellent Clips , Time planning manner, even though I would like to changing my functions as per this planing, really it's very analytical plan for functual schedule.
Regards,
Ganesh

From India, Bangalore
Mahr

Dear Mercy, There is no copy right on this as this is my own stuff and work.. So do well and use this on to your organization... ;)
From India, Bangalore
discusshr

Dear Mahr Again same comment but dont have another comment for you except "Too Good and Hats off to you" sir.... Great work sir. Keep it up regards discusshr
From India
diastraining
Dear Mahesh.. I think it has covered most of what was required.. Very good and neat work.. GD
From India, Kanpur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.