No Tags Found!

satishs

no , There is a number of judgment . employer is only bound to pay his share of contribution only prescribed limit
From China, Beijing
samsamay

ok thnxxxxxxx sir but someone tell me that employer isnt bound and tell him the same. so that i m looking for any notification any way thnx sir for helping me.
From India, New Delhi
Deepak.behl83@yahoo.com
This has reference to the above said conversation regarding P.F. liability of employer to whom, who are getting salary more than P.F. Slab. I wish to present my views in this regard as follows:
An employee becomes the member of E.P.F. at the time of his joining on getting Rs. 6000/- PM (Basic+DA) and he will remain the P.F. member even after exceeding his salary more than P.F. Slab and employer will contribution only on 6500/- or according to, which is stated in "Standing Orders".
But employer is not bound to pay his P.F. share towards the excluded employees, who joined the organization @ 7000/- PM (Basic+DA). This is company policy and is applicable to all employees who come under its criteria. Nobody is to be treated as special case.
Thanks & Regards,
Deepak Behl

From India, Kolkata
saswatabanerjee

I think different matters abe being mixed up, causing you a lot of confusion.
The law requires the employer to pay his share of of contribution of 12% plus administration charges on the actual salary subject to a salary ceiling of rs. 6500 per month.
Where the salary exceeds 6500 per month, the PF contribution will be computed as if the salary is rs. 6500 per month.
(Here salary means basic + da only)
If an employee joins the employment at a salary of more than 6500 (joining salary), and does not have a previous active PF account, then the employee has an option of intimating to the employer that he wishes to be exempt from PF. Only in such cases, the employer is exempt from his contribution. In all other cases, he has to pay the same.

From India, Mumbai
varghesemathew

Employer need not contribute on wages exceeding Rs 6500/pm.His contribution is limited to13.61% of 6500/-
It is not the judgement or 'standing orders' which prescribe this .It is para 26-A(2) of PF scheme which limits the employers contribution.
Varghese Mathew

From India, Thiruvananthapuram
samsamay

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii all its confusing some says employers is bound some say employer isn’t bound pay can anyone provide me any notification under the act
From India, New Delhi
varghesemathew

Samsamay, Why can’t you read Para 26A? when it is there in it why you require further notification? Varghese Mathew
From India, Thiruvananthapuram
samsamay

ok sir Varghese Mathew ill read it.
and thnx all for helping me its pleasure to be with the experienced Persons like you.
thanx Varghese Mathew, Saswatabanerjee, Ajit.Iimt, Navalkardeepti, Satishs and Deepak Behl.

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.