Anonymous
Hi, I have a question in regards to my experience letter.
I have worked with xxx company for 10 months (21st may 2019 to 28th Feb 2020). But due to some reason i resigned and was not able to serve my complete notice period.
I have mention the dates on my resignation email (joining and lwd) also my senior has acknowledged the email.
In March the COVID came and i was not able to visit the office again as i have relocated to some other place.
When I called them for experience letter, they simply said no.
May i know the process of getting my experience letter, also i didn't take the salary for last month.

From India
rkn61

Dear Anonymous,

Issuance of an experience certificate is purely a company management's prerogative. Many companies have a set of policies which shall govern various sections in HR Deptt, like Recruitment, selection, appointment joining induction training, probationer, confirmation in services, establishment matters, training and development, performance appraisals annual increment, industrtial relations,etc.etc.

Issurance of experience certificates/service certificate shall be governed by these policies. I personally know that some companies will not issue an experience certificate, to employees, who have a tenure of service of less than one year.

So please try to meet them, requests them.

From India, Aizawl
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.