No Tags Found!

swetasawant

Urvashi It's really bad . I will suggest you to disclose his name on board so that next time this vulgar person can be exposed and didn't behaves in same sense with others.
Guys this is an professional forum and talking vulgarity or making girl friends or chatting should not atall be tolerated.
We should oppose this type of nonsense or our such an great site would be like a sexzone and friends making forum.
I have a very strong oppose on this kind of vulgarity and request urvashi to disclose his name immediately . Those persons who don,t have any sense to make /guide others future than why should we allow such persons to enter citehr. We should cancel his membership and let citehr be an example for such members.
Regards
Abhijeet Sawant

From India, Ahmadabad
DHANUSKODI RENUGOPAL

Hi Moderator Talk to Ms Urvashi and get his name and remove him from this forum. Regards Dhanuskodi Renugopal
From India, Coimbatore
navindlima
Dear Urvashi,
It is indeed very sad to know we have such kind of unprofessional fools around this professional HR site. As the other members have stated that this is completely unacceptable and should be reported to the site administrator so that such a person's membership is canceled. We would not like to have such ppl around us.
Also, This goes to all the dear members that plz make very sure about the authenticity of the person that you provide your personal information to.
--
With Warm Regards,
Navin D'Lima

From India, Pune
srinivas nednurkar

Hi Urvashi,
The Name itself is enough to attract the person.
One of the most beautiful women in three Goddess
He did a bad thing you should not hide his name you should be publicize his name because it is a professional forum and not like yahoo chat or rediff to hide his name.
any one can accept the invitation to get feedback on relevent post in gmail.
You must be having his ID or name which he has chatted from..
Today he had done with you and tomorrow he will do with others. Dont show mercy on this kind of Use less creatures.
Regards
Srinivas

From India, Hyderabad
zafariqbal

This kind of valation should not be tolorated. Administrator should be informed his id and he should be banned.
From Pakistan, Karachi
Jayasimha H.A.

Respected Madam,
I am very sorry to hear this bad incident, it is a goodthing that you brought it to the notice of others, it is better you inform the identity to citehr , we should really curb such activites at grassroot level. It should happen not only here anywhere.
Regards,
Jayasimha

From India, Bangalore
PSSMURTHY

Md. Rafi

Congrats and you are on a song!!

Relax and am sure your org will provide those forms, templates etc., .Till such time take it cool.

You will be very successful and let not anxiety bother you.

Best Regards

Dr P.S.S.Murthy

From India, Hyderabad
urvashiverma

dear frnds
thanx for all ur support...
i ll definetly give his details to administarator....and i request all the grls to report the administrator if sch kind of things happens with them inspite of hidding them....
we all belongs to India,a country where females are respected as a mother, if anyne misbehaved with us we will show them our strength...

From India, Bangalore
urvashiverma

i also want to inform u all that he has sent a sorry msg t me and said that his frnds holds his hand and typed that dirty msg....
but i dnt think he is saying truth and i should believe him....
its good that he said sorry to me but if he is telling lie abut all this story he is again commiting a mistake....
i suggest him that if he has done it he should accept that he has done a mistake inspiting of telling stories

From India, Bangalore
kenn_etix

Hi Urvashi,
What happened to you is insanely ridiculous! You have complete support from all of us " professionals" at CiteHR
I strongly recommend that you report him to the CiteHR authors/administrators through the Contact us Link.
Please provide all the details that you can.
I'm sure that he will be barred from this site.
regards
Kenneth Lewis

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.