No Tags Found!

sheela7040

Kindly can any one guide me in this.
Today I have tried to file PF annual return through e-sewa in form 6A it's shows amount remitted in front of all individual name but when it comes to amount remitted month wise its showing only May and November 2012 month contribution remaining month it's show blank. we have made all month contribution through e-sewa only. In form 3A it's shows correctly.
I have tried to upload many time but its shows same statement.
Should we need to file annual return for 2012-2013 ? or it will generate automatically.
With warm regards
Sheela

From India, Coimbatore
Ranbir Rana

Dear All,
As per my understanding, Employer has to submit the Form-2 with RPFC. We are in the same practice. And as far as the annual return 3A/6A is concerned there is no need to submit the same as we are submitting the monthly contribution thru online submission.
Please update me if I am not correct.
Regards,
Ranbir Rana

From India, New Delhi
HSINGH

Dear Ranbir,
I understand Form 2 is very important, as suggested above by Mr. Guru we should collect the Form 2 from workers and keep it with us for future reference/ requirement, No where it has been mentioned in ECR filing norms that Form 2 has to be submitted by the Employer at the time of joining as U R in practice.
Regards
H Singh

From India, Raurkela
sheela7040

Hi,
Thanks Mr.Hramit.kumar for your immediate response. Now we not file any annual returns, but for my knowledge can you make clear why its not showing the amount remitted by us in form 6A ,8th Column. It's showing only May & November month contribution remaining as blank.
With warm regards,
Sheela

From India, Coimbatore
Vipin Kumar Chauhan

Dear sir, ECR Benefits: • No paper return to be prepared and submitted to EPFO. • No need to submit other returns viz Form 5/10/12A,3A and 6A.
From India, Chennai
nobal prabha kishor

All though It is clear that no paper will to sent to EPFO as per question of Form 2 (Nomination Form) there is a provision in the ECR Software for the name of Nominee nobal
From India, Shimla
anujsaini6@gmail.com

Dear All
as i updatem there are not need to submit any paper if pf office,however no need to submit cd in annual return.
but still i am bit comfuse that if we don't submit form-02 in pf office of new joining then how they declare the nomination of the member (employee)
please suggest

From India, Dehra Dun
milindmali

Threr is no issue of monthly or yearly return if you uploading monthy data on EPFO web sit subject to form no 2 in case of new employee. Milind Mali
From India, Pune
Kaparthiv
pf monthly returns must upload in txt. Document file in online web site
in monthly returns employee new addition & deletion must add and up load
in online . There is no need to submit in document to the pf office automatically
in your web site all the yearly (form 23) and monthly pass book details is available

From India, Hyderabad
s1872j

No need to submit any return except form 2R as the nomination declaration and signature of the member has to be submitted to EPFO to avail the withdrawl and other benefits
From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.