Deepali Singh

hi kopal, yes , but still i dont why the companies are hungry for longer working hours and what do they get by doing that except employee’s intense dissatisfaction... dips
From India, Delhi
Deepali Singh

and adding to the above post , employees really pass time and complain against the mnagement..
From India, Delhi
anilanand

Dear Deepali
My answer is that we must adhere to discipline which has been taught to us right from our childhood. In my opinion every official must attend office at least once in a day when majority of other employees are also attending duty for the day.
Working hours fixation was done by ILO to regulate and organise the industry mainly manufacturing industry and with this came the allied services. In fact the base still is from (Hardcore) manufacturing.
In fact the above is a part of chain management ,every end is connected with other. I am not very sure on this in IT industry. Discipline and 8 hours of working are to regulate and organise but giving proper out put of assigned job is individual's performance.
I also support theory of flexihours but it has to be in a regulated / organised manner.
Regards
Anil Anand

From India, New Delhi
Deepali Singh

Hi anil,
thanks for replying,
Well I don't deny that discipline and 8 hours of working makes working more organised but Then I feel that the flexitime in todays scenario may prove to be more productive...
What Say??
dips

From India, Delhi
Deepti Sharma
Hi
This is Deepti Sharma- Employee Relation Executive. As per my knowledge the working hours should be 8 hrs per day. Now my concern is that if the company has the service section as well as the support section as we are then do we have the separate working hours/days for these two section.
How well it is to say that HR, Training , Operations can work 8hrs. for five days but the Customer support, Sales have to work 8hrs for six days.
I need the accurate answer on this.
Rgds.
Deepti

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.