ajaymehta

Dear Friend,

You are a “HR” man and you should not have “ NO” word in your dictionary of the responsibility.

Please don’t match your interest with your Job responsibility now. I think your negative feeling is creating “ no interest” situation towards Canteen Operation.

My suggestion is you sit alone, keep blank your thoughts what ever you have, make a list of benefits and losses when you will take Canteen’s responsibility whatsoever comes in your mind and do not think this is silly idea.

Sl. No.
Benefits (Positive) ( a )
Losses (Negative) ( b )
Which is better (a) or (b)
Decide after a deep thinking

10…..

Should I take the responsibility (count a & b ) and do higher site
Yes / No

If you gets mark more towards benefits (a), present your self in front your boss very energetic and happy mood and be ready to take responsibility.

If you gets marks more towards losses (Negative), than you should decide not to do the same, and tell your boss before meeting what you have done to decide the same, and do not hide any thing in front of your boss. Please note that the relationship between boss and subordinate should be very transparent. You will be able to solve this problem effectively.

You are also requested to tell all of us the out come of the exercise through this Citeman or mail .

Regards,

AM

From India, New Delhi
premson

Hai Dear Chum,
In life we do not get whatever we like and we may not like whatever we get.
I have been in-charge of the canteen operations of a considerably big PSU in addition to other portfolios I handled.
The experience has made me richer and also has brought to the fore my Financial / Inter-personal Management skills to the fore.
So give it a shot and you will find it that your resume would have become more masal-fied, and colourful
Variety is the spice of life and this particular one is literally and actually true
All the best
Premson

From India, Mangaluru
Dada37

Ash, I dont worry abt your RUBBISH coments..... Everybody know empty vessels makes more sound.... dada
From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.