gopan

All of a sudden the citehr site went off and was not opening. But now some say that its working well. But I am not getting it even today. Other sites are working ok and its the problem of connectivity with citehr. Please look into and the concerned person may take initiative to set right the site urgently. Be professional !
Gopan

From India, Kochi
gopan

All of a sudden the citehr site went off and was not opening. But now some say that its working well. But I am not getting it even today. Very very slow. Other sites are working ok and its the problem of connectivity with citehr. Please look into and the concerned person may take initiative to set right the site urgently. Be professional !
Gopan

From India, Kochi
CHR

There is a massive influx of traffic and we are running short on processing power. I will be discussing this with our web host and we will upgrade and add more servers so that we are able to handle the traffic. Please bear with us meanwhile.
Regards,
CHR

From India, Gurgaon
HRlife
I can’t open the attachment files... Oh please help. Am I the only one experiencing this problem
From Singapore, Singapore
Raj_at_CiteHR

Thanks CHR for your response.
I cant stop myself from reinforcing the fact that the trafiic would increase much more in the futuer. So an advanced planning for load distribution/routing would need to be considered... for long term point of view.
How are thnigs with other Cite Management sites (citeops, etc)?
All the best for your efforts... this is so popular now, that we can live without this for even an hour. Cant help loving it so much :-D

From India, Delhi
priyasarmah@gmail.com

i too agree...citehr has always been a very benefeciual and thus a very important site .. but these days hardly pages are getting opened.. moreover once i saw an article titled "alternatives to training" but now i need that article but not able to find it... Plz help me...:(
From India, Bhubaneswar
priyasarmah@gmail.com

i too agree...citehr has always been a very benefeciual and thus a very important site .. but these days hardly pages are getting opened.. moreover once i saw an article titled "alternatives to training" but now i need that article but not able to find it... Plz help me...:sad:
From India, Bhubaneswar
tulu.viza8@gmail.com

hi gud morning to all even am facing problem with this. all the time it is flashing same pages......... plz do something......... this is very useful kalyani
From India, Virar
kirankeshavamurthy
Thank god citeHr is working...This web site should be awarded as the useful site for HR ppl throughout the world...can this happen ppl....lemme know ur views... Rgds, Kiran
From India, New Delhi
Runa Patil

CiteHR get started smothly ..!

Thanks to CHR for replying with technical problems in this posts..

Thanks to Citehr Technical Team !:icon1:
Hope the quality of Citehr will keep growing on..

All The Best !! :-P

From India, Chandigarh
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.