No Tags Found!

raj_prt

This may disappoint some of you, but the term 'HR Strange But True' merely denote the stories that appear in various Forums, Blogs etc. that highlight the 'strange' side of HR in organizations. Some of the strange stories include the one about an elderly worker adopting a younger co-worker as his daughter, some amusing job promotion gimmicks by monster.com, the story behind the origin of 'National Boss Day' etc. Do a google search on 'HR Strange But True', and you will find scores of such write-ups in there.
From India, Mumbai
priyaahana
Dear Shilpa,
HR Strange But True ! I could interpret as Human relatioship is strange since it is impossible to read another person's mind.Everybody has unique features and qualities etc .Inspite of these facts, we tend to explore and manage things. We still depend on somebody or the other . Afterall man is a Social Animal.So it can be considered as True.
Regards,
Priya.

shahanal12

Hello Priya,
What you have said is exactly what i have said in my post and i feel this is the right meaning of what is said here.
go through my posts on the first page it self and comment on the same.
Regards,

From India, Ahmadabad
nipun mistry
:( :( :(
hey everybody
i m nipun. i m new in forum. . u all r true. . but one point is if u r strange than whole world is strange so think positive. . there is diffrent types of human beings in the world and diffrent mind we get only good which usefull to us. . . . so u r hr means u r strange. think about it if u r think strate everything is strate. . . .
nipun mistry

:idea: :idea: :idea: :cry: :cry: :cry:
:D :D :D :D :D

From India, Surat
shahanal12

Hello nipun,
It is very much right that if you are good every things is good and the same way if you are bad every thing is bad.
Here what we have mentioned is of Strangeness of as a charecteristic and not of any person.
thanks for your post and welcome to the CiteHR...
Regards,

From India, Ahmadabad
nipun mistry
yaa. . . shilpa
its true but. . . thanx for reply. i m from surat. pls note my email
address. . . and send me details of hr strange
but true. . i want 2 write on it. . . pls. . .
nipun mistry

From India, Surat
octavious

HI,
IF YOU SAY THAT THIS LINES ARE FROM A BOOK/BLOG OR A POSTING, THEN IT IS SO WRITTEN TO MAKE PEOPLE TO READ IT, LIKE WHEN YOU POSTED THE QUERY, SEE THE AMOUNT OF REPLY YOU GOT, BASICALLY IT IS A WAY OF MARKETING, WHERE U CREATE A EAGERNESS IN THE MIND OF PERSON WHO READ IT, SO THIS BASICALLY A MARKETING GIMMICK
I HOPE I AM RIGHT
THANK YOU
OCTAVIOUS

From India, Mumbai
salvinilesh
Hi ....all .....Just gone through all the replies got over here and it seems we all are having almost similar terminology of this quoted sentence....
Any ways ...I am also very much new to this site and thrilled being a member of the same ....i would say with my 10 years of experience in HR that we keeps on tackling the the different mindsets on a daily basis but its always depend on how carefully and gently you can read those minds......I am sure afterwards we feel that being in HR , we are VERY MUCH in a better world and nomore strange feeling stick to it...You should always have to have a personal touch in your daily transactions with your employees( Makes a good Rapport ) .......That makes one good HR Professional ...I think that comes gradually as and when we grow.....

From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.