No Tags Found!

rkn61

hI, Inspite of my repeated trials, I did not get OTP, hence phone numberr could not be vertified. Just want to know, without this, shall I be able to see questions and answer the posts?
From India, Aizawl
CHR

All functionality will continue to work - the prompt will just keep showing till the information is saved.
From India, Gurgaon
vmlakshminarayanan

But why we were not able to receive OTP though tried many times ? Looks like some technical snag?
From India, Madras
CHR

International OTPs are now live - please try.
From India, Gurgaon
CHR

Please try once again. if you don’t receive it - please private message me your number with the country code. https://www.citehr.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=1431
From India, Gurgaon
Dixon360
After filling all field I did not get the OTP. Kindly assist. Regards Seun from Lagos, Nigeria
From Nigeria, Lagos
CHR

Sorry - this is our mistake. There is a cap on the number of SMS’s that can go out in a 24-hour period. We have applied for a higher level.
From India, Gurgaon
aussiejohn

I have now successfully verified, so system is starting to work. Everyone just needs to be patient and keep trying. Filling this thread with messages re bugs in the system will not solve the problem.
From Australia, Melbourne
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.