bala1

Yes, Sunayna, you are right, compared to what????? Everybody compares with his/her own past / present, isn’t it? and this is what possibly should change. Thanks Bala
From India, Madras
sunayna

:wink:
thank you for confirming that
but you know, after posting this, i thought about it, life should be compared to an extent.
i dont really know how to explain this, let me try.
one should try being satisfied (not afraid of being satisfied with whatever they've got) and have a negative attitude about this,resulting to the thougth that things could be worse (would this be a postive attitude or negaive?)
do comment on this bala

From India, Mumbai
Rekha

Hi Bala, Hey Bala I thought you are a girl.....Anyways, sorry for the typo.... Tke care Rekha
From India, Delhi
bala1

Hi Sunayna,
I think what you are trying to communicate is::
Be satisfied with what you have got and compare how better off you are to a person who has much less.
Yes, Sunayna, this is the right attitude in my opinion and I don't think it is negative thinking or attitude.
Rekha, thanks for correcting!
Thanks
bala

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.