syboriba

Hello, If an employee is leaving one job for another on the basis of job satisfaction, nothing can stop him/her.
From Ghana
krish_gap

In most of the cases people want to work in the company but leaves the company to find a suitable boss. I have seen this in many organisations.
So the attitude of Manager's of the company are paramount importance in retention.

From India, Gurgaon
skhadir

Dear Musrrat Parveen,
RETENTION STRATEGIES varies companies to companies and more or less it is similar as every company wish to retain the best talented workforce. The problem arises
1) When an employee is offered a BETTER PACKAGE by another company
a) If the JOB SATISFACTION LEVEL is high with BETTER FUTURE PROSPECTUS then there are chances of sticking to the same company provided that company affords to meet his demands to an extent or 100%
b) On contradictory to the above, employee will leave the organisation irrespective of the offer made by the employer to the employee.
2) Unless an employee has any issues with his SUPERIORS or CO-WORKERS that leads to JOB DIS-SATISFACTION, NO EMPLOYER CAN RETAIN HIS EMPLOYEE.

On an average, MASTER PAYERS(organisations) use to retain their employees by setting things right and this doesn't happen in every organisation.

Please do study all issues related to employee job satisfaction which may include issues related to ORGANIZATION CULTURE(POSITIVE), EMPLOYEE ATTITUDE, INTERNAL POLITICS and more.

Please do remember that, every one in this world is working for money. For few i believe SELF RESPECT has got more value than MONETARY BENEFITS which makes them to retain with organisation for long.

Rest, i agree with other members Positive views posted above. Hope you will succeed in meeting your organization's GENUINE GOALS.

With profound regards

From India, Chennai
ngurjar

Agreed Khadir, guess we are in sync there... Although, point 2 is a little different... It might be possible to re-check your zone of influence.
From United States, Daphne
skhadir

Dear Mr. Nikhil,
Its not just happening in my organisation but its happening in most of the organisation.
The main reason is EGO, BAD ATTITUDE, BOSSY NATURE, JEALOUSY and more.... as most of the SUPERIORS doesn't know how to delegate job and get things done. Whatever i had experienced in my life, based on that i commented. Perhaps, i recommend you to start a new thread on this particular point and invite for feedback from all those senior members. I am sure this will give us clear picture.
Last but not the least......there are certain instances where SENIOR EMPLOYEES are held responsible for EMPLOYEES NON-PERFORMANCE.
With profound regards

From India, Chennai
syboriba

Attempt to retain skillful employees starts from the day of employment. Ones the employee is made to understan that he/she is in a good job, that is all. However, if he/she is made to understand that is has gone into the wrong place, nothing can change his/her mind in future.
From Ghana
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.