mnj.tiwari

Hi Neha, There are might be chances of manually changes has made in the software, if you are using the same you have easily seen that changes.
From India, Gurgaon
Amrita Ashok
Hi Neha,
I use Timewatch and it does allow the administrator to change timings entered. Once the record is changed, all subsequent reports would show the changed timings.
The only way I know of to keep track of this would be to take random reports on different days like you had. The different timings on January 27th and February 2nd are evidence of tampering.
Regards,
Amrita

From India, Hyderabad
neha22111986@yahoo.co.in

hey thanks alot amritaa u dont know what a relief u have provided to me......... can u pls tell in detail the steps to change the time... I will be highlyyyyyyyyyy obligeddd Thanks alott :icon1:
From India, Chandigarh
ppr
YEs it is possible to change the data for the person who runs it. But if u take out the punch report then u will come to know the original time. the changed time has some mark always attached e.g. asteric. RegardsPPR

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.