shivanandavds

HI dear all, How to prepare salary sheet monthly wise, could u pls give formula sheet. Regards, Shivananda VD
From India, Bangalore
HR qustion for freshers
dear sinears i am a new in this field, please help me how to calculate PF,ESI& BASIC SALARY
From India, Tirupati
hrdshailesh
Dear All
We are the HR professionals and provide end to end solutions. For any assistance in payroll, legal or statutory requirements please free to contact undersigned.
We provide the customized payroll software which will help you to performs your duties.
Please give our reference to your friends as well as colleagues.
Regards
SHAIlESH SAWANT

98207 31162
[/B]

From India, Mumbai
Moni reddy

Dear Mr.Tarak Dont get disappointed with others comments on your command over English. Basic mentality of our Indians ranges in pointing mistakes over others rather than pointing themselves.
From India, Hyderabad
gaurav.mehta9211@gmail.com

Respected Sir, I am new in HR plz tell me where is hr training center in chandigarh, which give me all type of training related esi epf payroll practicaly, regards gaurav mehta
From India
ganti.sridhar
IDIOT, Nasty Fellow Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. How is it?????????????????????????
From India, Hyderabad
hrdshailesh
Dear DHURVI SHAH
Basic salary means Basic + D A and that we have to pay as per minimum wages act applicable to our Industry and state .
H R A is 5 % on Basic + D A as per Maharashtra House Rent Act and other state follow their guidelines
You have to pay minimum Rs 780 toward PF if you are paying any allowances on Payroll. If you are paying less than 780 to PF and you are paying some amount through allowances by Payroll way it will attract the PF
To know more please take our help to regularize your payroll.
Secondly Less Rs 15000/- person how can be on retainer ship, we engaged the consultants on retainer ship who are qualified and have done specialization in their field hence please look into the same . We cant engaged peon, computer operators as consultants
Please Contact me if you need help and to avoid future mishaps. We work on Tailor made package
Regards
SHAILESH SAWANT
98207 31162

From India, Mumbai
hr@logiphilic.com

Dear all
I want improve my mail writing, generally i use good enough language but some where it is not that much strong and effective that readers can understand my points, dear all seniors would you help me that I can express my points with feeling in actually I want make understand to someone.

From India, Bhopal
GOWSHAK
Greetings to everyone!!!!
respected sir /mam,

im a fresher , can you all do me a favour?how to do payroll process.whatbae the components of salary slip with example and calculation.expecting a favourable responses.thanks to one and all in advance.
Thankyou,
REGARDS
GOWRI SHANKAR.J

From India, Bangalore
Ashok Vardhan Koka
Hii kumar Pf is calculated of 12% on the basic salary. ESI is calculated of 1.75 on the basic salary. I Think It will help to you.... Regards Ashok vardhan koka
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.