tarakkumar

dear sinears i am a new in this field, please help me how to calculate PF,ESI& BASIC SALARY
From United States, Mountain View
beauty_babu@yahoo.co.in

Hi friend,

Please go through think link which provides all posts posted by Octavious. It covers the entire garment of HR functions.

https://www.citehr.com/99968-major-hr-links.html

- Babu

From India, Madras
bhatt.kamini@rediffmail.com

I never calculate the deductions but i could help you a little bit. PF: 12% of basic salary(depends on attendence) ESI: 1.75% of gross Gratuity: 4.81% of basic
From India, Delhi
satyambhambri

First you have to calculate the Basic Salary which is approximately 50% of the CTC.
PF calculate on the Basic
12% for Employee Share for PF
8.33% for Employee Share as Family Pension Fund
3.67% for Employer Share for EPF
ESIC Calculate on the Gross Salary upto 15,000/- Per Month (maximum)
1.75% For Employee Share on the Gross Salary
4.75% For Employer Share on the Gross Salary
I Think It will help to you.
Regards
Satyam

From India, New Delhi
sriramojushivakumar

I have the best solution.....
To calculate the PF, ESI and BASIC SALARY.
First of all you have to resign from your job.
Take your own time, learn all the concepts and join in the job.
hehehehehehehehehe....................

From India, Hyderabad
V. Balaji

Mr. Tarak Kumar,
You must be careful while using English here. You have addressed "Seniors" as "sinears", this means you seem to be very weak in English too.
Forget about calculating the PF, ESI, its methodology, etc. Don't you think in HR field one must be having atleast manageable English, if not an orator.
Please concentrate on these basic requirements.
Balaji

From India, Madras
RUPESH123

Find here with complete sheet of salary which you required. It contains, Salary, Overtime, Deduction, PF, ESIC, PROFESSIONAL TAX (GUJARAT SLAB), TDS. , NET SALARY
From India, Vadodara
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls SALARY SHEET.xls (28.5 KB, 33908 views)

dsprabhakar78

Dear Mr. Rupesh,
small massage......
10000 175 780 150
11000 193 780 150
12000 210 780 200
13000 228 780 200
14000 245 780 200
actualy which state are you working, in this case in karnataka state Professional Tax upto rs.14999 PT slab Rs 150 only above 15000k Rs.200 fixed.
thanks

From India, Bangalore
vaisakhvc2008

Mr V. Balaji typing mistakes are normal. is you are so intelegent to think that type mistake is spelling mistake , you are welcome i dont have any thing to say about that, because i cant offent u r intellengence..........................
From India, Thiruvananthapuram
vaisakhvc2008

Mr V. Balaji typing mistakes are normal. is you are so intelegent to think that type mistake is spelling mistake , you are welcome i dont have any thing to say about that, because i cant offent u r intellengence
From India, Thiruvananthapuram
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.