No Tags Found!

vinaykumar07

Hi Mr. Prabhakar I could not come to last time and this time meeting but definitely i want to attaen the next meet. Plz do inform Rgrds Vinay 9866254387
From India, Hyderabad
Shehwar

Hi Good idea Prabhakar, i keep shuttling between Hyd n Chennai, once you people decide on a date, just let me know.... ~Shehwar
From India, Madras
prabhakarch

Date : 10th Sep (Sunday)
Time : 2.30 pm to 7pm.
Venue : Hotel Shanti Sagar
Near Yashoda Hospital
Raj Bhawan Road, Somajiguda
for any details please call me @ 98661 26685.
Also give your contact details to enable contact you and update you on the event.
Regards,
Prabhakar Ch

From India, Hyderabad
prabhakarch

Hello Hyd'bad HR Hungama Members,

Below is one of the Superb mail we got from most senior CiteHR member. We should meet their expectations and set a bench mark for others.

"Together we will"

Regards,

Prabhakar

------------------

Sent: Monday, September 04, 2006 9:15 PM

To: Prabhakar_Cherukuri

Subject: Re: FW: Invitation for "Hyderabad HR Hungama" of CiteHR Members - 10th Sep (Sun)

Dear Prabhakar,

If one was permitted to use just one word response to your mail, I would choose, "EXCELLENT"!

Despite the fact that I have been unable to reach the detailed agenda for the meet (and that might be my personal problem!) what I saw and read in the mail/invitation was superb. It was convincingly an HR meet invitation. The almost personalized approach and the urge that people must attend the "Hungama" and the concern for "organization" in conceptualizing the event are indeed woth emulation. With all this preparation and the meticulousness the 'Hungama" is bound to be a super hit!!

The organizers deserve full marks-relatively unknown to each other except as "on line" members of the CiteHR community, you all have come together to put up a great show. You have all our best wishes for the success. With the response you have generated, success will be a natural consequence of the function.

Now that off line meet is taking place, continue to meet off line periodically and elevate our profession and knowledge of professionals to excellence.

Now for my problem. I could not get to it. If this is not so , kindly let me have an agenda by a separate mail please.

With best regards and all good wishes to the HR fraternity in Hyd, I remain

Yours sincerely

samvedan

KB Bhave

September 4, 2006

From India, Hyderabad
devjit28

Hi Hyderabad Organising Team,
I am in Delhi. I am extremely impressed by your organisation skills, and the way you all have gone about generating response for your Meet.
I wish you good luck. There is no doubt in my mind that it will be a terrific success. Since your's is the first 'main' meet, it will be held up as a benchmark by the rest of us, which I am sure, will be a very high benchmark.
Pls post the report of the meet alongwith photographs, so the rest of us can participate in the fun.
All the best,
Warm regards,
Devjit

From India, Gurgaon
aruna maredu
Dear Prabhakar: Its indeed a great idea for the Hyderabad members to meet creating an avenue for exchange of ideas on various notes. all our support. Regards ARUNA.

prabhakarch

Dear Friends,
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
We have got 35 written Confirmations as of now. Will get more in next 2days time.
As you are aware our HYDERABAD KHAIRATABAD GANESH is the Tallest and Widest Ganesh in the Country. Taking Ganesh's spirit in our heart's we should also make our meet as the "BIGGEST and GRAND success meet" than any other meet in the Country.
Be prepared on
Date : 10th Sep (Sunday)
Time : 2.30 pm to 7pm.
Venue : Hotel Shanti Sagar
Near Yashoda Hospital
Raj Bhawan Road, Somajiguda
Dress Code : Business Casuals (Friday Dressing)
We request you to please send a reply mail confirming your participation to : prabhakarcherrygmail.com
OR prabhakar_cherukurisatyam.com
This will enable us in organizing the event well.
Request all for your cooperation to make this event a grand success and meet its purpose.
Thanks in advance!!! See you all on 10th Sep.
"TOGETHER WE WILL....."
Best Regards,
Organising Team
RSVP: Prabhakar Cherukuri: 98661 26685

From India, Hyderabad
shravan
Hi,
I am shravan here and i have got ur mail id from citehr site in which even i am a member.Basically i am mailing because i am a business development manager in a company called VERVE SOFTWARE which is in hyderabad.This is a consulting & recruiting company .I would like to know if u could help us in getting any kind of tieups etc .So i will be forwarding the profile of our company to u so that u can go through it and let me know.Our clents as of now are Magna infotech,Braintreehr consulting (bangalore), we are in talks with Genpact as well.So i request u to kindly help us in this issue.i hope to receive a reply from u as soon as possible.
regards,
shravan(9849878975)

Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: zip verve_391.zip (631.0 KB, 29 views)

Kamadana Pradeep

Hi Prabhakar,
Great Going indeed!
It is better if you can announce the names of participants who have confirmed in this forum so that the members/participants also can know whether their names were included in the list or not. If the name of any participant member was missed or overlooked, there is every chance to include the name without causing any embarrassment at the last minute. This list can be updated and presented in the forum at regular intervals say once in morning and once in evening. What do you think ?
Regards,
PRADEEP

From India, Hyderabad
Narayana Murty

:Dear Mr.Prabhakar garu
We are very happy to listen from you to arrange such Meeting for our HR Professionals. We are very greatful to you in this respect.
Plz we request you to invite the National HRD Network members also to attend without fail to share the views among ourselves.
Thanks a lot to you.
With Warm regads,

Narayana Murty

From India, Visakhapatnam
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.