No Tags Found!

deepak_khonde

hi urvash verma, This is a very bad thng you have fased.Dont entertain any body like this. Deepak
From India, Pune
ganesann

I was think to write his stupid name here will give bad impression and also affect his career so we give him a chance to realize wat has he done and improve his behaviour I am sorry to hear this.

Ganesh

From India, Madras
panshukla
Hi Urvashi and Dear All HR friends,

I have came across this site and really amazed that a real HR talent is accomodated in this site. The members, the contents, Site design, Freindly features.. all.
Bye the way, I am IT Head in Engg manufacturing company at Pune and was searching some innovative stuff on 'changed management' for one of our seniors to assist for his lecture.
I came across this entire posts by all. Its really a shamefull thing that chennai or b'lore guy did. No doubt.
But even being new to this site and also not from your domain, I still have much attraction and interest to remain in this group as you all are too good, innovative and talented.
See friend, One can behave in such abusive manner only when he finds something "Real Good" and wishes to be first person to 'scratch or currupt' that! Isn't it? Its same like, many monuments are full of lovers' names. But its also a symbol of the genuinity of this group, this site and this forum. We feel bad in rains by having a mud splash on our cloths only when we are sure, our cloths are really good else it would be just like playing Holi :)
The guy should be punished and all are true and you intemated all is also very correct action of yours.
But on the other hand, Be happy to be a part of such a nice, ethical and talented forum where you can see the support from the members thru their strong backing posts.
-Pankaj Shukla, Pune

From India, Pune
globalhunt
Today is my first day in this HR forum ..and i got this bad NEWS. But this help me in understanding people here..
From India, Delhi
Savivengat

Hi
Its very bad to behave like this. u report to citehr and through this forum we may get more good things and veryyyyyyyyyyyyyy rarely like this. so ignore the person like that yar and be a part of this.

From India, Madras
akhil bhate
Hello Urvashi
This is really not good.mean we are here to help each and everyone and we got the answer like this.As so many people told u to inform his name to Cite Hr Admin,but u replied that that can effect on his career.I would like to say that man look budy after such shameful incidents she forgive u.If you really feel bad say sorry to Urvashi.Next time please do not repeat this kind of thing
Good Bye
Akhil

J.foggersindia
People use ths site to share & increase thr knowledge , incase some one use any bad statement he should be banned from this cite
From India, Pune
sumitanjali
Would suggest , you share his name with the administrator in order to avoid reoccurence of such stupid behaviour with other members
From India, Delhi
Abhimanyu Soni
Hi Urvashi,
First of all I honestly appreciate you and your reaction on such a disgusting act of a person and that too by a member of our citehr. I am very sorry to learn such incidence happening in our community. Being an HR I would suggest you all to not take any serious action against that person. I think that person is not aware of the penetration of citehr in the world at large. Actually this is our strenghth, which can't be jeopardised by any person committing such ridiculus mistakes. We all know that mistakes happens. In my opinion making mistakes is not a crime but repeating mistakes is a big crime in itself. So, lets give him a chance and I am sure he must have realised his mistake after going through all the reactions by citehr members.
My suggestion to the moderator (IT dept.) would be that there should be an undertaking or oath which has to agreed by all the members active and new joiners.
thanks and regards
Abhimanyu Soni

rose_pic2001

hi Urvashi,
My personal advice to you on this will be to please complaint about this person to the forum administrator. such kind of people should not be allowed to be part of HR community. this is not a pervert community but a community of professionals who help other professionals in their professional difficulties and also imparting knowledge.
regds

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.