No Tags Found!

raghuvaran chakkaravarthy

Team,
I am back... After my R&R start my contribution with the attached video of "Basic crane safety Instruction".
Hope you like. . .
Thanks for your feedback and motivational comments. . .
Dear dipil & Hansa,
Thanks for your videos
Keep on sharing. . .

From United States, Fpo
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: zip Crane Safety from SafetyInstruction.com_x264.zip (8.86 MB, 449 views)

dipil

Dear Raghu
Nice coming back with a good input on crane... Warm Welcome back friend... We all miss you these days...
@All
Let's have a look into the attached video on Petrol Pump Incident...
Keep on sharing and keep up the pace!!!

From India
File Type: zip Petrol Pump Incident.zip (1.05 MB, 384 views)

Dear dipil,
Really a good one from your side we will use it as a good example for how either unsafe act / unsafe condition became an accident.....
Really a good one will use in our training session. . .
Keep up the good work. . .

From United States, Fpo

Team, Attached the video of "Compressed Gas Cylinders Handling and Storage". Hope you like. . . Keep on sharing...
From United States, Fpo

Team, Attached the video of "Compressed Gas Cylinders Handling and Storage". Hope you like. . . Keep on sharing...
From United States, Fpo
File Type: zip Compressed Gas Cylinders Handling and Storage from SafetyInstruction.com.zip (4.14 MB, 410 views)

dipil

Dear Raghu
Thanks for your compressed cylinder handling video... It's really good one...
Dear All
Just have a look into another contribution from myside...
Keep on sharing and keep up the pace ...

From India
File Type: zip Whoops.zip (2.81 MB, 326 views)

Dear dipil, Nice one !!!!!!! & Thanks for sharing. . . Team, Attached the funny video hope it will make laugh in our training session. . .
From United States, Fpo
File Type: zip Funny video add on ur training session.zip (1.07 MB, 690 views)

Team,, Attached the Funny safety video "I am good". I am sure it will make you laugh!!!!!!!!!!! Keep on sharing. . .
From United States, Fpo
File Type: zip I am good.zip (1.06 MB, 539 views)

dipil

Dear All
Have a look into the attached video regarding Team Work... Team Work is a factor which is always needed for an organization to achieve it's goals even in terms of Production, Quality, Safety, Meetings Cost requirements etc... So I think even though an animated small clips we can use this video in many training programs..
Dear Raghu: Thanks for the video.. I think you may share this earlier with us in this thread itself... However keep on sharing and keep up the pace...
@ALL: If you having video clips related to Safety, Motivation, Team Work, please come forward and do share with us... let's make everybody's collection big and surely it will help to all...
Thanks for downloading!!!

From India
File Type: zip Team Work Clip.zip (3.26 MB, 657 views)

dipil

Dear Friends
One of our forum member upload a video clip in another thread which is showing the heights of Unsafe Act!!! Have a look on it!!!
https://www.citehr.com/360424-unsafe...#axzz1WiDrPu6p

From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.