No Tags Found!

Raj Kumar Hansdah

Dear Mammu
You would be surprised to know that your PPT has been copied and posted again in CiteHR.
The offender has not even given a reference to you or any acknowledgement.
Here is the link :
https://www.citehr.com/201184-fantas...onfidence.html
Since it has been plagiarised and put to commercial use, I suggest you take suitable action on the offender.
I am with you in this fight against piracy, plagiarism and copyright violation.
Regards.

From India, Delhi
K C S Kutty

Dear Raj Kumar ji,
The matter in these slides were in circulation for more than a decade either in electronic form or printed form. (Books of Promod Batra, Napoleon Hill, Shiv Khera etc)
Mr Sadiq also agrees in his earlier reply that he has just compiled all and he is willing to modify it based on the suggestions of the viewers. While quoting the example Mount Everest in his reply, he expressed his inspiration as high as Mount Everest. My salutations to you Mr Sadiq.
Many of the examples quoted by Mr Sadiq in his other presentations can be seen in the Book "You can win" by Shiv Khera.
One cannot use these slides in any training, unless he has the stuff the handle a session effectively (he will be exposed before the trainees!)
Thanks and appreciations for the concern shown and suggestions.
KCS Kutty

From India, Madras
sathyanadh
Dears, Please avoid conflicts. Mr. Mammu has explained at the time of publishing this slide what his intention is. And we can see this slide show is personally prepared by him.
But waht mr. monil did is simply posted a PPT show which is running in net for last one decade as Mr. KCS Kutty said.
Moreover, as Mr. Mammu said, the statement about Albert Einstein is completely wrong in Mr. Monil's post. Mr. Mammu has given his own explanation for each slides. (The best one I think is, about WILMA; It was a really shock to know that there is no any picture of her childhood!). That's why I appreciate the post of Mr. Mammu.
Tthats all....
Sathyanadh

From Djibouti
sathyanadh
I also noted this. When I asked Mammu about this, he told me that his life was completely changed after attending Mr. Shiv Khera's training personally; so his thoughts have direct influence in him.
Sathya

From Djibouti
K C S Kutty

I agree with you, Sathya. I had attend a session of Mr Shiv Khera after the publication of "You can Win" at Chennai. He had come to Chennai for release of the Tamil version. His presentations are really inspiring and highly motivating.
Sadique is a youngster highly motivated and he is doing a noble work of
sharing with others. Let's contribute to his post and make the presentation more lively and informative.
KCS Kutty

From India, Madras
Raj Kumar Hansdah

I agree with you friends.

But I know Mammu's work, including the words and the pictures he chose; are his own.

Though he is definitely motivated and inspired by many others.

If tomorrow I write a paper or make a presentation on Ramayana; it will definitely not be an original work; but an inspired one.

But I do not think anybody should USE THE SAME WORDS, USE SAME PICTURES, and merely RE-ARRANGE EVERYTHING and ADD or DELETE a few words from here or there;

and then he can ESCAPE the charge of plagiarism !!!

This is not done.

An original work must be acknowledged; or the other person should make a different kind of work.

I can not copy a few scenes from Ramanand Sagar's long TV serial "Ramayana" and make a short movie out of it and say that Ramayana has been for thousand of years, and the serial maker is inspired by Ramayana; SO I HAVE THE RIGHT TO COPY HIS SERIAL FRAME BY FRAME, SCENE BY SCENE and call it my own (After all I have EDITED it in my own way !!)

This is not a correct argument or view.

Regards.

From India, Delhi
K C S Kutty

Dear Raj Kumar ji,
I appreciate your concern. Copying is illegal. Copying and publishing with own name, without acknowledgement is also illegal. But most of the ppts pps doc published here are created by someone.
KCS Kutty

From India, Madras
Raj Kumar Hansdah

Good to see you back safely, Mammu... was worried about the Somalian pirates.... take care.
From India, Delhi
Mammu007

Thanks for all of your inspirations dears....
Especially, MR. KCS KUTTY, RAJKUMAR, RAJESH and SATHYANADH (he is my friend outside citeHR),
All of you are real motivators!!
Welcome to my new thread: https://www.citehr.com/204640-asian-...tml#post922791
See you all there.

From Djibouti
K C S Kutty

Dear Sadique, Your work is highly innovative. I had visited your pages. Please do spend a few minutes every day for us, though you are very busy. K C S Kutty
From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.