memehultherain
hey All, Find your concentration level through the following attechment. Its fun.......... Regards, Mehul
From India, Pune
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls checkurconcentration_112.xls (124.5 KB, 382 views)

memehultherain
Its quite obvious......... How many levels did u clear????????/ Hahahaha Just kidding........ Regards, Mehul
From India, Pune
RegalEagle

Hi! Managed to clear all eight... the second time round only..
I blinked the first time when it was on seven and lost the box.....you really really have to concentrate..but felt realllllly good. :D :D

From India, New Delhi
Sushma Shetty
Hey this seems to be really Kool!! I tried so many times... but everytime I could clear only 7 stages. The eighth one is really sumthin Hats Off to you swapna!! Cheers, Sushma
From India, Pune
Sushma Shetty
Hey this seems to be really Kool!! I tried so many times... but everytime I could clear only 7 stages. The eighth one is really sumthin :shock: Hats Off to you swapna!! Cheers, Sushma
From India, Pune
memehultherain
Hey Shushma, Its Ur day today.......... you will clear the 8th one......... All da best, Regards, Mehul
From India, Pune
meemali
Have any body any thing more...actually on 2n level my eyes automatically stuc to the box even without understanding ...when i clear 2nd level i now what exactly i have to do....thanx eyes
From Pakistan, Karachi
jitendra_patil

Its good. To clear the eighth stage, you need to disable protection and input the code to reduce the speed of the moving boxes. you will find out that most of the times, the eight one is the one where the seventh one was. try it. hope it works.....
Thanks for sharing memehultherain
Regards,
Jitendra P

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.