octavious

Hello,
I am posting the material I have herein on Statutory Compliance & Industrial Relation Details . The materials have been acquired from various source and are contributions of various people
Hope the same helps all the members here in
Thank You
Octavious

For various links to my posts, kindly visit the links provide herein below

Major HR Links

From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: zip Statutory Compliance.zip (32.5 KB, 18284 views)
File Type: zip lIndustrial relations.zip (953.0 KB, 16083 views)
File Type: doc HR Check List.doc (208.0 KB, 15621 views)

teotiamanoj

Dear Sir,
I want a query if we have deposite the ESI amount in timely every month but we have not deposite the ESI Returns (Half yearly) in time then what action taken from ESI department.
Awaiting?
Thanks

From India, Delhi
teotiamanoj

Dear Sir,
I rased a question to all we have four firm as Delhi, Punjab, Haryana, & Utter Pradesh, my question area under ?
1. we have centralized work from delhi can we have deposit the ESI in Delhi or seprately location ?
2. If we deposit EDI on location then where face the ESI inspection on location or centralized at Delhi ?
3. what we have do the work from centraly from Delhi or not ?
Thanks
Manoj

From India, Delhi
tsivasankaran

Dear Manoj
You have raised three questions.
1. we have centralized work from delhi can we have deposit the ESI in Delhi or seprately location ?
You can deposit ESI contribution at Delhi
2. If we deposit ESI on location then where face the ESI inspection on location or centralized at Delhi ?
Take sub codes for every region and submit returns in each location.
Money is paid at Delhi but returns are submitted in each location.
Inspection will be done at DElhi only, If local authorities in the respective regions come for inspection, they will inspect the returns Basic documents will be inspected at Delhi
3. what we have do the work from centraly from Delhi or not ?
Take subcodes for every city or region
Siva

From India, Chennai
tsivasankaran

Dear Manoj If you deposit money and if you have not submitted returns, it is treated as though you have not deposited money. You will be penalised the same as though you have not deposited money Siva
From India, Chennai
aranyak bhattacharya

hey Octavious, How r u? I need ur help again... Plz help me out regarding finding out some questionnaire on ESI & PF. I need it very urgently. Regards Aranyak Bhattacharya
From India, Thana
surabhiisgr8

Thanks a ton dear.... I had to refer so many books for law related info. ...:sad: but nw, the HR Checklist came as a "Vardan" for me... :razz: Thanks and regards Surabhi
From Germany, Frankfurt Am Main
AnshulSingh

Great Information... Can you also help in telling what is the minimum number of holidays i.e. Festival & National that have to be observed w.r.t pharma industry/ manufacturing industry. Please tell relevant labour law or section governing the same if possible.

sndpkale
Hello Sir,,,
"wish y happy new year.2009". I m sandeep kale working in pune as officer-hr. Thanks for your valubale information posted.I m waithing for this very long time.& in futuer i have face any qury i will happy to sher with you...
thank a lot ,,,
regards
sndp kale.
pune.

From India, Pune
rajeevvishnoi
Kindly any body can me send the role & responsibilities of Assistant Manager - Industrial Relation. Best Regards, Rajeev Vishnoi Mob : 9917464731
From India, Chandigarh
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.