No Tags Found!

imtiyaj.ahmed
Hi Everyone,
I am currently using a daily attrition report where i need to maintain different wings data date wise, main dashboard, team wise dashboard and raw file for detail separation information. All those things i need to maintain manually. Can anyone share me a report where it can be automatically updated from main employee list.
Best Regards,
Imtiyaj

From Bangladesh, Dhaka
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Imtiyaj,
As for as auto-update is concerned, you need to have that kind of provision in your software. If you do not have that provision and wish to create that kind of facility then you may include the points given in my following reply:
https://www.citehr.com/519562-employ...ml#post2211229
Thanks,
Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
imtiyaj.ahmed
Dear Dinesh,
Thanks a lot for your ideas. I have got some new areas from your list which can be useful to enrich my report. I am maintaining total report in Excel format. But i update individual page where i keep date wise manpower status along with attrition %, Team wise attrition %, Raw detail of separated/resigned employees, Main Dashboard. It would be great if i get any sample.

From Bangladesh, Dhaka
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.