No Tags Found!

nitishpam
Kindly anybody tell me, from where and how can I withdraw my total gratuity?
From India, Delhi
TELIKEPALLI

Dear Friend,
IF an employee completed five years of continues service he can eligible for Gratuity. This same can relase by employer to his employee at the time of his resignation or retirement .
Gratuity pays as per last Basic Pay means Basic Salary/26 Days X 15 Days X Number of years service.
Regards,
Sravan

From India, Hyderabad
a_viswanatha
Hi Nitish,
Gratuity is a Fund which is deposited and maintained with any insurance company (eg. oriental insurance, lic etc).
once, an employee completes continuous of Five years of service he shall be paid gratuity as per the formula provided.
the company needs to pay premium regarding this.
the company shall send the employees resigned and have completed five years of service who are eligible for gratuity. once, this is done, insurance company shall draw a cheque in favour of company and inturn, company shall give a cheque to the ex-employee...........
regards,
Viswanath

From India, Bangalore
smitavaity

Hi Nitish,
Wherever is the trust account for gratuity of your company, put a request for withdrawal of the same. If you have completed 4 years and 240 days of continues service in your company, you are eligible to get the gratuity money. Once the request is put, within 15 days u get the money.
In case of any other doubts, do let me know.
Regards,
Smita

Vasant Nair

After completing the basic qualifying criterion of 5 years' of continuous service with an employer, an employee is eligible for payment of Gratuity upon leaving the company. Vasant Nair
From India, Mumbai
akkamath
Gratuity =(Basic sal+Da) X 15 X No. of years Service/26
here Basic sal= last drawn of the salary
15 days sal in a years
No. of years employee works in the organization(Not less then 5 years)
divided by no. of days in the month which is 26 days
regards,
ashok kamath

From India, Pune
jairamsingh093

Hi Smita and all,
You mentioned 4 years and 240 days of service in company, I have only completed 4.2 years, can I have chance to withdraw atleast my contribution which i gave from my salary. where does this money will go cos I have not completed 5 years and money is still not withdrawn

From India
vishwajeet kadam

Hiiiii
Vishwajeet HR officer
I have a que. regarding gratuity applicability years.
Under the law of gratuity it is written that if any employee for more then six month in any year, then the calculation will be done on next year for e. g.
My total working is four years and eight month and as per the restriction of year i am not illigible for gratuity but at the same case i have also called that the eight months need to calculate as a one year and i am now comliting the demands of act.
Plz tell me what is the answer for it.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.