No Tags Found!

Vishalhom1958
Hi, I am leading a team of 12 people in Sales Reporting Department. The Performance Metrix is very subjective and is based on feedback basis on historical events. There is no way to track the performance linked with numbers. Can you suggest number based method - on how to track, manage and rank team members on their performance?
From India, Calcutta
Anayaat

Hi there,
Performance appraisal for a sales reporting department is more or less using the performance appraisal by objective. Which means you set objectives for your sales employees set a number of measurable KPI and targets for them to be achieved in a time frame. Theses targets can be set in a document like excel in a form of mathematical matrix and the manger can me sure to update their forms based on achievement.
Since employees have sets of targets it is essential for the performance appraisal review to be done on periodical basis i.e. can be divided in quarters, Please find attached sample
The performance appraisal for sales can be divided in 4 quadrilles as shown above how you make it look like is entirely up to you don’t forget to add basic information, name, designation, date of appointment, grade and date of review and employee signature & supervisor.

From Oman, Muscat
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Sales Performance Appraisal.doc (28.0 KB, 3591 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.