No Tags Found!

jalasayanan1

Dear Team
Like Lagaan in Hindi, though not comparable, there is similar movie in Tamil by the name Chennai 600028. This movie is about to be made in Kannada as Bangalore 23.
Movie offers immense learnings in building a team and performing as a team. As movie not only handles success but also failures, it offers greater insights on coping with failure as a team.
AS this is Tamil Language movie, I have made a presentation in Tamil. Other language team members pls. excuse me as without watching the movie presentation will not make any sense.
For better experience, it is wise to watch the movie before going through the presentation.

From India, Chennai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pptx Learnings from Chennai 600028.pptx (109.0 KB, 288 views)

V.Raghunathan

Dear Jalasayanan,
You have taken efforts to make a presentation that could be used in MOTIVATION sessions.
I have made an English translation of your presentation (and enclosed the same as an attachment ) so that all the members of Cite HR can read understand and appreciate what you wanted to convey.
Hope you like the translation
V.Raghunathan

From India
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pptx Bilingual Learnings from Tamil Movie Chennai 600028.pptx (154.6 KB, 118 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.