No Tags Found!

nirav.mandir

Dear All, Hi, This is Nirav, and I am working as an HR professional.
Kindly help me to find the abstract of laws in Hindi or Marathi. Please let me know where i can find this or provide me the soft copy for the same if anyone do have.
I am waiting for the reply.
Thanx

From India, Surat
R.N.Khola

Dear Member, Different labour law related abstracts can be taken from the City Book-sellers who used to have registers & records relating to Factories Act, 1948.
With Regards, R.N.Khola

From India, Delhi
akshada_hawaldar
Greetings... looking for abstract of Labour laws in marathi and hindi. I have already tried at Bapuji Printers Parel Government printing press and even in Pune
From India, Mumbai
rajesh_131979

dear all, can any one help to get abstract of the act & rules in Form U in hindi language. regards rajesh
From India, Mumbai
Ruturaj Thorat
greetings... so have you not found the abstracts in Pune as well Akshada? Even I am looking for the same... abstract Marathi... so can anyone suggest any site where we can find it?
From India, Mumbai
vijay-pawar4419955
Greetings... looking for an abstract of Labour laws in Marathi or Hindi to display on Notice Board of my organisation in Maharashtra.
From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.