In your course curriculum there must be the topic Functions of HR, anyways find below the Job responsibilities of an HR Person-
Major activities of HRD are
Compensation & Benefits
Pay slip Distribution
Employee Information/ Skill Management
Exit Interviews & Process
Health & Safety
Hope it will help you to understand the same.
Hi Amit, Thanks a lot i am clear with the major responsibilities of HR but can you pls advise on the HR activities which must be there in the oraganization for the prolific result. Regards, Pooja
Here is some activities that you can implement in your organisation to make effective your regular HR activities-
1. Shift Management of employees- you must confirm with the same.
2. Checking and updation of personal files of each & every employee
3. ESI status: whether these are updated or not and every employees coverd under this scheme have get his ESI card.
4. PF status : same with PF that have all employees get their PF no.
5. Attendance details: Always up to date and can show anytime when required.
6. Leave status: Maintanance of Leave status of each & every employee
7. Salary payment : whether it is being paid on time.or not.
8. Recruitment activities: At a proper time.
Then you can start implementation of-
1. Preparation of MIS in an excel sheet which will give the complete details of employees for that particular month.
a. There prepare basedata of each & every employee with all the details
b. Prepare the attrition rate over there
c. List out New Joinee
d. Resignation of the month
2. From that MIS you can see the DOB of employee coming in that month then you arrange a small meeting at weekend with a huge cake and celebrate the same
3. You can implement the Employee of the MOnth award over there, with help of seniors. And give a certificate and if possible a Momento to that employee
4. You can prepare a weekly attendance report of employees and check out who is coming late and all and can show it to your senior.
5. First complete all pending works related with ESI, PF and all if it comes under ur profile.
Likewise you can do a lot of thing from the very first month itself, and last but not least try to interact with each & every employee. And let them feel your importance, that you are working all the things for their welfare only.
Seems its going too long..
Okkk Keep in touch n do reply
Found This Useful? +Vote Up This Page Via Google.
Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.
Disclaimer: This network and the advice provided in good faith by our members only facilitates as a direction towards the actions necessary. The advice should be validated by proper consultation with a certified professional. The network or the members providing advice cannot be held liable for any consequences, under any circumstances.
Explore Topical Knowledge Areas
Topic Categories >> attrition rate core hr hr functions hr executive hr activities salary payment hr process for hr attendance report core hr functions Location-India-Calcutta core hr activities job responsibilities Complete List Of Categories
Interesting Relevant Discussions