No Tags Found!

Sheetal V Gupta
Hi, I would like to know what are the compentencies a candidate is selected while interviewing GM HR Manager for a real estate organisation
From India, Mumbai
nejati80

Dear Sheetal V Gupta, First of all what is your concept about competencies ? and once competency can be identify it once HR can see the Job Description and Specification?
From Singapore, Singapore
amina0786

recently i got short iim notes on how to design a competency for any job and it is the Best.am sure it will help you and make u self-directed .here is the attachment.
From India, Hyderabad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf systematiccompetency.pdf (305.2 KB, 658 views)

amina0786

Role of HR in a Real Estate Company | eHow.com
THIS WILL DEFINITELY HELP YOU.
Strong Leadership, managerial and administrative skills
- Ability to effectively communicate and negotiate
- Ability to make and deliver effective presentations
- Strong interpersonal and networking skills
- Hands on experience using HRM applications
- Strong knowledge of applicable laws, rules, regulations and/or policies and procedures
- Strong knowledge of principles and practices of facilities operations, maintenance, and management
- Good knowledge of labor laws and procedures
- Good knowledge of information technology hardware, network and software platforms and web based applications
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
BTW,I GOOGLED IT!!

From India, Hyderabad
nejati80

Dear All, For your kind info, i hope it will be usfull for you, in case of any problem please let me know.
nejati80

Dear All, For your kind info, i hope it will be useful for you, in case of any problem please let me know
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pptx Core Competency.pptx (101.7 KB, 473 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.