pbskumar2006 Started The Discussion:
Every year, every day, somany HR persons are coming from the institutions for joining into the field as HR professionals (starting as Managment Trainee or some directly as probationers). They need about the fundamentals of LABOUR LAWS. So here is my collection of various Indian Labour Laws which are immediately require to be on job work.
Hence please see the attatchment file. Which are collected from various sources for infant HRs.
HOPE IT MAY HELP EVERY ONE.
PLEASE SEE THE AMMENDED LAWS IN PAGE-10
Hi Thank you so much for compiling and sharing this data. This works as a ready reckoner for me. Sincerely, Sherine
Thank You very much for your Efoorts & Kindness.
I need on clarification under maternity Act,
If an employee worked 80 days in the preceeding months, she is elligible to get the maternity benefit as per act.
1. Our Compnay has not registered under ESI,PF,Gratuity, etc. In such a case what we have to do.
(we are pvt registeration company, only 0ur strength is 50.)
2. Either if she is under probation or contact,whether is elligible to get it.
3. What do u mean average salary?
4. In our company we have slalary components are 40% Basic, 30%Conveyance, 30%HRA. Rs. 100/200 (less from basic) Edu. Allowance. the calculation is based on Salary fixation, For eg. if Rs. 10000 is a salary then 3900,3000,3000,100 respectively. Rs. 200 if it is above Rs. 10000/-.
In such a case what is average salary in it.?
5. I came know the company can have own policy or it can follow Act. Is it true?
6. Some companies are not paying maternity benefit in case of probation period. Is it right? ( especially above Rs. 7500 not under ESI).
Can any one clear me the above clarification.I will be greatful to you all.
Found This Useful? +Vote Up This Page Via Google.
Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.
Disclaimer: This network and the advice provided in good faith by our members only facilitates as a direction towards the actions necessary. The advice should be validated by proper consultation with a certified professional. The network or the members providing advice cannot be held liable for any consequences, under any circumstances.
Explore Topical Knowledge Areas
Topic Categories >> criminal law hr laws hr management hr professionals in hyderabad industrial laws labor laws labour law labour laws law information leave rules Location-India-Kakinada maternity benefit never thought probation period salary fixation shops and establishment shops and establishment act Complete List Of Categories
Interesting Relevant Discussions