No Tags Found!

Anonymous
I worked 9 years 3 months in listed company since dec'2012 and company went debt from Jan'2020 onwards and salary was not paid on time. Later Mar'2022 i resigned and now company has to pay around Rs.13 Lakhs. i have sent 2 mails and got reply as below

"The process of clearing past dues will commence only after the investor starts fund infusion. Hence I request you to please bear for some more time. "

It has been 1 year and 7 months since my resignation. is there any way to get the due as quickly as possible?

Madhu.T.K

I believe that nobody who have left the company should have got the unpaid salary or gratuity. In such a scenario, it is fine if you collectively make a representation before the appropriate authorities. Sending mails to a sick unit is meaningless but you should not waste time. Do approach the authorities under Payment of Wages Act and Payment of Gratuity Act immediately.
From India, Kannur
KK!HR

Pl ascertain the status of the unit, has a liquidator been appointed, if the proceedings for liquidation are in progress before BIFR or any other forum. Lodge your claim with that forum. Gratuity is a priority payment and you may get the benefit. About other dues, it is better to file a collective claim involving all others, as suggested by learned Madhu Sir
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.