No Tags Found!

keeth011997
Hi everybody,

This is Vijay, HR Manager from Aprameyah Technologies Pvt ltd.

I would like to invite all the HR Manager of the Software Companies who are into campus recruitment to our company as we are also having trained manpower in software field. All these candidates are trained on C++, Java, Advanced Java, Oracle 10g, Dotnet technologies and also on business communication and softskills for a peirod 6 months. Also they will be doing the real time project for two months. They too have an additional degree called PGDAC(Post Graduate Diploma in Advance Computing) issued by CDAC(Center for Development of Advance Computing, Ministry of Information Technology), Pune.

In one word I can say, these candidates are one step ahead in comparison with the freshers from colleges. They need not to be on the bench, we can make use of them for the projects directly.

Please do revert back to me .

Thanks and regards

Vijay Kumar S

080-40498400 Extn 223

From India, Bangalore
VeronicaVershache

Hi Vijay,
Nice to hear from you.Actually I am HR of a Software company at Lucknow.And we are having an Immediate opening for candidates who are skilled in C++ and socket Programming.
Can u plz revert back to me at .
Thanks
Rekha Roy

From India, Lucknow
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.