• With whom will I be interacting?
• Where will I be meeting them?
• What will my clients be wearing?
• What will my superiors be wearing?
• What will my coworkers be wearing?
Pls go thro this document, surely of great value for you
Chennai.Ibrahim

From India, Hyderabad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc grooming_and_appearance_164.doc (57.5 KB, 1542 views)

Pinkii

Very
Very
Very
Very
Very
Very Helpful and informative.
i suggest everybody may give it a reading so as to know how to get dressed up each morning instead of opening the wadrobe and wearing whatever comes to notice.
thanks the document sir

From India, New Delhi
K.Ravi

Well A just short write up on the same subject. I did not read the document attachment posted, as in home there is some problem with my PC, and word files dont open..

But this is what my experience tells:: my real experience::

When I was working in one X organisation, Initially to give interview obviously we all wear professional clothes and try to look DEEP PROFESSIONAL though we may not be.

Then on first day I did not know anything about company X culture and my nature of job, so I wore professional clothes...

The next day and the coming week I observed the people of organisation, who worked with me, how they came , how they dressed, they all wore professional clothes,, i.e not even any one wore jeans on any day...

mmmmmm mmmm then i analysed my job profile,, i.e who is coming to meet me, etc etc..

and i wore non casual clothes to office everyday,,

same thing happens in each office when some person from HEAD OFFICE or SOME VIP is about to come,, all wear their ID CARDS,, which normally lies in their drawers...

So as per situation , like chameleon we have to behave,,

In my current organisation, I observed and concluded, that my job involves high level of communication, coordination, but that is all over fone, and emails ..

So there is no one in my office, except mah colleagues who interact with me, so everyday I wear what comes in my mind and there is no one to ask me ,, what I wear and I shld not wear...
So daily jeans also i can wear, anything , so no issue...

So first scrutinise the situation and then decide what u r going to wear..

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.