No Tags Found!

meeranair_21
Hi to all,
My name is Meera.I am working in a placement consultancy for the past 7 months as a Executive-Recruiter, after completing my MBA in HR.Being a fresher first of all i was handling junior level recruitments.
Now i got promotion as a Team Leader and in that profile i have to handle senior profile recruitments and along with i have to manage two executive recruiters under me.So can anyone help me to have a good satrt as a team Leader .I am confident that i can do very well as a team Leader....But i have to bring some innovative changes in that.Please give me some tips for good recruitments and leadership.
Waiting for the response
Thanking you
Meera

From India, New Delhi
nishikant

Hello friend,
It is good to know that you are given a higher level responsibility. You need to decide on how to train and develop people reporting you. Form your own experience you can understand what is the best way of doing it.
You need to delegate, provide support, motivate, give direction to your team members. You should identify problem areas and solve these so that your team will be able to give faster and better results.
As far as recruitment process is concerned you can consider improving the process in terms of the cost, time and success rates. How can you improve speed? Reduce cost? If you are recruiting for clients what is the retention of the people recruited? How to ensure that the candidate is best fit for the job?
Hope this will help.
Regards
Nishikant

From United States, Greensboro
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.