No Tags Found!

sujeet_rajawat

Dear All This is for everyone.....Please do not consider this as chain mail.......as this can be a life line for someone..... With Regards Sujeet
From Nigeria, Lagos
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt very_very_important_information_-_heart_attack_406.ppt (167.0 KB, 527 views)

joydeep25

very very useful information and should be shared not only to friends but with all the family members too......... bye joydeep
From India, Bhopal
sujeet_rajawat

Dear All
Thanks for the appreciation.........
My only concern in posting this post is to, circulate it to maximum people........
This is a request to circulate this to all the peole you know........
Coz we never know....who might need this.....
Regards
Sujeet S Rajawat

From Nigeria, Lagos
Viral Shah

Kyu........bhai.....hamare pichhe pichhe........aakhir majara kya he.....hummmm........ye ho kya raha he???????????
From India, Mumbai
sujeet_rajawat

Dear All
Thank you for your great appriciation....
This is really great to see that this file has been downloaded 445 times and I am sure that all of my friends will circulate it to maximum of their known...
Thank you all...

From Nigeria, Lagos
nashbramhall

This ia glorified form of chain. There is no truth in it, according to my doctor. Narasimhan Please do a search on Google and you will find that I am right. Narasimhan
From United Kingdom
sujeet_rajawat

Dear Friend
What search I should make on google to see the validity of this post...
I made this post here with only one intention...that this could be lifeline for anyone....
If this is really of no use....(as you and your doctor said)
Can you tell us what search we should do on google to see whether it is useful or not...

From Nigeria, Lagos
nashbramhall

Hi,
Had you used a search term to check whether the mail was a hoax or not you would have found this heart attack + hoax mails - Google Search=
In that one of the sites is
How to Survive a Heart Attack When Alone Hoax
Commentary:
An email forward that offers spurious advice about how to survive a heart attack has been continually circulating around the Internet since at least 1999.
I hope you will search the web before posting.
Narasimhan

From United Kingdom
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.