No Tags Found!

rnvs.vijay krishna
hi!! can i get the previous question papers of HPCl (instrumentation) i have an xam so can any one help me out pls.... if u have those papers u can mail me... my id id vijay19krishna@yahoo.com
From India, Hyderabad
priyanka_deshmukh
Hiii
dis is priyanka frm mumbai actually i've applied for hpcl officer trainee:
Special Recruitment Drive for the post of Officer Trainee - Engineering Discipline
the written test is on 24th may 2009.
can u plz tel me how to pass all these tests n whether the interview is tough or easy? do u have any previous Q.P.? plz plz plz send me on my mail id.
wat's the exam pattern?
plz help me out... i ll always be grateful to u..
my mail id is piyu358@gmail.com

From India, Pune
mahi2t
Hi alll,
I am looking for HPCL question paper. I have written test on Aug 2nd 2009. Would u pls send me some of the sample papers, if you have given the exam on 24th may 2009 plss do let me know the kind of questions that are asked.
Plssss do send it to his mail "mahi2t@gmail.com"
thanks in advance.

From India, Hyderabad
rohitdn

friends, chk this out..
Technical - Placement - Competition - BTech Previous Question Papers: August 2008

From India, Mumbai
anilkumarrapalli
can someone plz help me plz...!!
Hiii
dis is anil actually i've applied for hpcl officer trainee:
Special Recruitment Drive for the post of Officer Trainee - Engineering Discipline(electrical)
can u plz tel me how to pass all these tests n whether the interview is tough or easy? do u have any previous Q.P.? plz plz plz send me on my mail id.
wat's the exam pattern?
my mail id is

From India, Hyderabad
Hi,
I have applied for the post of Officer trainee Human Resources at HPCL.
Can you please, forward me the previous year question papers of HPCL for the same? and written test is Jan 2nd 2011, Please help me.
My email id is :
Thanks and Regards,
Pradeepthi

From India, Hyderabad
lovelyprachi

Hiii
dis is Prachi frm mumbai. Actually i've applied for hpcl officer trainee:
Special Recruitment Drive for the post of Officer Trainee -HR
the written test is on 2nd Jan 2010.
wat's the exam pattern?
my mail id is
Reply.......

From China
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.