No Tags Found!

M.Peer Mohamed Sardhar

Differences of Opinion
Even the most reveared of persons can and will have legitimate
differences of opinion. You discover these differences and learn to
live with them through the medium of good communication.
When you disagree with someone, do you tend to judge them as "wrong?"
Stop judging other people as wrong. Choose instead to see them
as "different" and enjoy learning a new point of view from them.

From India, Coimbatore
Hiren50

Though I agree with this for a majority of situations, there are some things that are fundamentally wrong which should be nipped in the bud. Like former cricketer Sunil Gavaskar said "Sledging is wrong and has to be stopped to save cricket from unnecessary controversy". This is obviously right and if the Australians try to defend that, there is nothing wrong in being abrupt with them.
Sometimes stupidity, timidity masquerades as emotional intelligence or finesse.

From India, New Delhi
abhi4u

Sardar Saab Salaam,
I think u r right to a certain extend on this point as depend from situation to situation but above all i respect your comments sir
I hope ur guidence will always be there to move ahead
Thanks & Warm Regards
Abhi

From India, Delhi
colvirendra

Its not really easy to make politically correct communication all the time. Sometimes it is essential to point out at the earliest even abruptly, when somebody, including organisations behave in a selfrighteous way all the time assuming that others are either fools or too weak to defend themselves,Australion cricket team and its sledging tactics is such an example.I wish other cricket teams, specially from this subcontinent would not have taken their sledging lighly abinitio.See the performance of Australion team and their body language when Indians are giving them tit for tat.However I do agree that one should make all out efforts to understand different viewpoint and different opinion should not be taken as opposition only. Its really a fine judgement only.

subhash_k
Hi,Difference of opinion,is Purely Personal interpretaion,Perception,& their experiance. Therefore,look from their angle probably with passage of time it may clarify Subhash

valbooj

hi instead of seeing them different see ourself inside — — you love all the persons . from valbooj
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.