No Tags Found!

sohini basu roy

hello,
this is sohini from kolkata.am in a fuss.want your help... actually previously i was into sales and marketing.then very recently i got an oppurtunity in an IT company to work as HR officer/manager.now am planning to do my MBA.am appearing the ferruary MAT and have decided to join an institute in kolkata only ,in the night classes as i am not going to leave my job....want suggestion from all if i have taken a wrong decision???am a bit tensed too as i have heard that it is tough to maintain both job n studies together.is it so??? am an ordinary student......please gv me suggestion..am looking forward..thanks

From India, New Delhi
shwetapereira
Hi Sohini,
Whenever you take a decision ask yourself are you satisfied with the decision that you have taken. everyone can have different opinion. We all can share our opinion with you however end of the day its you who has to take a decision. Dont get nervous but take it as a challenge and believe in your self that you can do it. If you can manage it well then i think you will be able to do it. I think you have taken a right decision.
Rgds,

From India, Mumbai
L.Kumar

Dear Sender
First of all, please be firm whether you will be able to manage studies as well as your job? Don't ride two horses at a time, as this is not a circus.
What ever action/decision you are taking is purely vested with you and you are sole responsibile for its pros& cons.
Regards
L.Kumar

From India, Madras
sohini basu roy

thanks Kumar for your suggestion.........as am told that it is not possible to do 2 jobs at a time..........but i want to say that as i hv joined the job it is very difficult to leave and i as well as i dont have much time in my hand to leave the job and get into studies again...................i know it will be very hectic for me but................i have to.....still thanks for your suggestions ..i want more..............suggestions.and i will try my level best to do both the work with equal importance.thank you once again Kumar........
thanks and regards,
sohini

From India, New Delhi
NKTiwari

Dear Sohini:
Nothing is impossible and what you have decided is the best thing you should have done. I know many persons who have gained weight in their professional career after doing MBA(Distance Learning) alongwith their job. You only need to properly plan your timing. I assure you you will achieve success.
regards
NKT

From United States, Cambridge
sohini basu roy

thanks alot NKT..........but the thing is i will be doing a regular course rather than a distance learning...what do you think in that case???? pls reply.......and thank you once again :)
From India, New Delhi
NKTiwari

It was only an example of DE. In your regular course as I have said you only need to properly plan your timings. In my organisation three persons have passed their regular MBA course(evening course) and they are getting lots of opportunity now a days. To add further they are all above 35 and I suppose as your earlier comments suggest you are more or less still a student. So go ahead and don't get yourself confused over the issue. you can do and you have to do it.
NKT

From United States, Cambridge
sohini basu roy

thanks once again dear...................i am gaining my confidence u know NKT........i know i can do but as i left my studies a year ago...........i was getting confused............ :) ...thanks ,,, thank you alot.......kip in touch and kip giving me suggestions wenever i need..............i will expect all my seniors and friends in citeHR beside me..............
thanks and regards
sohini

From India, New Delhi
Somdatta_4
Hiiiiiiiiii,Sohini
This is Somdatta, i m also from kolkata,newly joined this forum.
as you told that earlier you were assosiated with sales and marketing, but how you got a break streight to be a HR Manager, did you persued any HRM course?
I also don't have any degree in HRM, but want to take HR as carreer,
Plz show me the path, how you did so?
Regards
Somdatta

From India, New Delhi
Suresh_Kumar
Swetha said well,
I agree with her and you too Sohini,
I'm a technical recruiter in and mnc and doing my MBA in distance Edu.
I'm enjoying the both, and hope you will get more fruits as you choose regular.
definitely you will enjoy your job and do well in your studies because here you will learn what you do and you will do what you learn from the books.
Many time I felt bad as here we doesn't have chance to take regular course while doing a job, but you got that chance.
Go ahead and do well I wish you all the best :icon1:

From India, Srikakulam
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.