No Tags Found!

thesysthink

:?: Hi.
Can any friend of citeHR community tell me how to search for talents who don't have their CV's listed in any of the jobsites. I have been searching for candidates for rare IT CV's .. could not get fruitful results.
Need help !
Regards,
thesysthink

From India, Pune
rkpradhan
Hi Aditya,
internet itself is a great tools to search for profiles. For example if you want to find people from IIT background. Search for IIT alumni on internet and you can find where these people are placed. Then call up the company and headhunt them or their friends. But it needs lot of hardwork and intelligence to search these people. If you will get those passive candidate then you will hit jackpot.
Regards
rajesh pradhan
ADECCO

From India, Delhi
Rajnish Borah

Aditya
There are techniques used by internet recruiters such as boolean search and peeling to find and locate online sites and passive profiles of resources. There is an Organisation that certifies you to become a CIR ( certified internet recruiter ) and you could visit them online at http://www.airsdirectory.com/
Hope this helps

snatarajan
Greetings
We are a Recruiting Training company incorporated in Atlanta, USA and having a branch at Coimbatore, India.
We conduct a One Day Workshop on " How to recruit Passive Candidates with advanced Boolean Search Techniques"
Interested parties can contact me at
Regards
Selvaraj Natarajan.

singhps21@indiatimes.com

Thesysthink,

Finding passive GOOD candidates have always been a tough task for any recruiter. Mentioned below are few ways which you might find useful. Although outcome cannot always be completely satisfactory but still to get good candidates guess all the sources needs to be explored

a) Job Postings- Quite a few times I have seen that job postings encourages a lot of candidates to apply directly even though when they didn't have their CV's on portals but a lot of them keep checking the job postings. It's a question how enticing the job posting looks to them.

b) There is a site called Linkedin.com (Relationships Matter | LinkedIn) not sure if you already know about it. It is based on the principle of doing a lot of things through networking between professionals including hiring prospective candidate/s. Audience out here are people from acorss the world + niche profiles + very senior profiles from across the globe.

c) A few months back a person approached me from a company Careerbuilders.com. He says its a US based Company predominantly in the field of recruiting business. They have a portal of their own. What he also shared with me that they have developed a particular model specially targeting senior & passive candidates who do not put their CV's on portals or make it pucblic. The have tie-ups with different websites like MSN/Yahoo etc & it consist of a job section where ppl can go, find jobs of their fitment & can apply. The reply directly comes to Company/ recruiter. For more details you can check their website.

d) Networking Sites- Sites like twitter/facebook/Orkut needs no introduction.

Can be/ Are being used as another source to get candidates. Response is not great & efforts are high to find right person but still worth to try.

e) Headhunting - Evergreen source called headhunting. Put the skill set what you are looking at in Google & try to search Companies having them & then do the headhunting.

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.