himanshumca
Dear Friends
I am working in an ITES company. They have operations all across India. They wish to have employees on third party rolls. Do they need to apply for License under Contract Employee Regulation & Abolition Act or under any other related act.
Please reply to my query on an ASAP basis.
Wish you all a very Happy Weekend.
Thanks & Regards
Himanshu Sharma

From India, Meerut
Nawal Singh
Hi Himanshu,
Licence for Contract labour deployment is required only for helper, loading and unloading jobs in manufacturing process. I don't think this act apply to ITES companies.
Regards,
Nawal

From Singapore, Singapore
JAGAN51078
The Contract Labour (R & A) Act apply to every industry,trade,business,manufacture and occupation.As per the act the principal employer should take registration for his all contractors and their labours and contractor should take licence for employing the labours.
JAGAN

From India, Thiruvananthapuram
valbooj

yes... u need to apply for License under Contract Employee Regulation & Abolition Act..but there are some which have and follow the legal route.
the clear example is cntract labour u can see in 'DELL ' company.
with regards
valbooj

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.