No Tags Found!

Vishnupriya Sharma
Respected Seniors,
my query is regarding employees group mediclaim policy.following are the details:
ours is a 10 years old company we have at present about 500 employees.we have a group mediclaim policy since last 10 years from united india insurance.here the insured sum amount is 1 lakh .it is a floater policy wherein employee plus 5 dependents are covered.in the last financial year we had a claim ratio of around 225%.this is resulting in a major problem i.e. at the time of renewal the loading on premium is getting very high.for a sum insurance of 1lakh we have to pay a premium of Rs.7000 per annum/ each employees .
since we have a policy of sharing equally the insurance amount between employer and employee it is getting very difficult to continue with this.
is there any alternate for this.please advise me urgently.
regards
vipra

From India, New Delhi
Anonymous
Any one can aske regarding mediclaim policy or any employee benefit policy. I Can help you in
  • Inviting quotes from insurance companies on your behalf and I am sure we will be able get you the best coverages in the lowest premium.
  • Evaluate the quotation received. commercial evaluation, Technical Evaluation
  • submit quote evaluation report to you.
  • obtain policy from insurance company and check the policy in details and approve for final issuance.
  • You get Cashless – by TPA but we will assist you in getting if needed.
  • Cashless being denied – In case you are not satisfied. Call us up to understand whether the cashless is being rightly denied.
  • Reimbursement Case – Send the documents and we will do the rest.
  • Further I will do the following
  • Making you aware of the claim procedures and assisting you in the compiling the proper documentation.
  • Conducting interactive session to ensure that you are well informed as to the process followed in case a claim arises.
  • Facilitating faster claim settlement by liaison with the insurer and the TPA.
  • Providing support to cater to your queries.
  • You can contact me on this No. 09823109227 or email:

From India, Pune
azmiraza
Dear Vipra,
Try to invite quotes from some other insurance company also, if you are not able to do so then you can conatct me on 09823109227, I will arrange the coverage and the quote for you as per your requirement.
Regards
Raza

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.