No Tags Found!

shrinivas-mani
Hi, I would like to have a template for all-round appraisal of employees at the operator level and mid-management level. Can I have one that has been tested successfully over a period of time? Thanks and regards, Shrinivas
From India
raghunath_bv

Hi Sir,
Good Afternoon,
Hope you are doing well , you remember we were colleagues at Southern Electronics,
Please find the reply for your query.

Creating a comprehensive and effective employee appraisal template is crucial for evaluating performance at different levels within an organization. Below is a general template that can be customized based on your specific needs. This template is designed to cover both operator-level and mid-management level employees. Please adapt it according to your organization's goals, values, and specific job roles.

Employee Appraisal Template:

Employee Information:
Name:
Position:
Department:
Date of Appraisal:
I. Job Performance:

Key Responsibilities:
List the main responsibilities and duties associated with the employee's role.
Performance Against Key Responsibilities:
Rate the employee's performance on each key responsibility on a scale of 1-5 (1 = Poor, 5 = Excellent).

Achievements:
Highlight notable achievements or contributions made during the appraisal period.

II. Professional Skills:
Technical Competence:
Evaluate the employee's technical skills and knowledge relevant to their role.
Problem-Solving:

Assess the employee's ability to identify and solve problems independently.
Adaptability:

Evaluate how well the employee adapts to changes in their role or the work environment.

III. Communication:
Verbal Communication:
Assess the employee's ability to communicate effectively verbally.
Written Communication:
Evaluate the employee's written communication skills.
Team Collaboration:
Evaluate the employee's ability to work collaboratively with team members and other departments.

IV. Leadership (Applicable for Mid-Management Level):
Decision-Making:
Assess the employee's decision-making skills and the impact of their decisions on the team and organization.
Team Leadership:
Evaluate the employee's ability to lead and motivate a team.
Strategic Thinking:
Assess the employee's capacity for strategic thinking and planning.

V. Personal Development:
Training and Development:
Discuss the employee's participation in training and development opportunities.
Goal Setting:
Evaluate the employee's progress toward previously set goals and objectives.

VI. Overall Rating:
Provide an overall rating for the employee's performance during the appraisal period.

VII. Areas for Improvement:

Identify specific areas where the employee can improve and grow.

VIII. Development Plan:
Collaboratively outline a development plan to address the identified areas for improvement.

IX. Employee Comments:
Allow the employee to provide their own comments on the appraisal.

X. Signatures:

Employee's Signature:
Manager's Signature:
Date:
To conduct regular check-ins throughout the year to provide feedback and ensure that employees are on track to meet their goals. Customize this template based on your organization's specific needs and values to make it more effective.

You may send your department details, so that I can work our KPI & KRAs to you, also please share your contact Number.

From India, Bangalore
shrinivas-mani
Thanks Mr Raghunath, I do remember you very well and the interactions at Southern Electronics. My contact no is 9500717700. Regards
From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.