No Tags Found!

cratus-hr2
Hello Seniors, I want to know about the certificates required in an LLP company as I recently Joined an LLP company. Please tell me about this.
From India, Delhi
Madhu.T.K

There is no separate certification required for an LLP from the HR angle other than the certificates available for proprietorship, partnership with unlimited liabilities, private limited companies or public limited companies. Accordingly registration to run a factory, shop or commercial establishment, plantation, mine are required as is required for all other firm in the same industry. Registration under ESI, PF etc are common to all establishments irrespective of their constitution of ownership but with reference to the number of employees. All labour laws are equally applicable to all establishments with reference to workers employed and without reference to the constitution of ownership.
From India, Kannur
cratus-hr2
Thank you so Much sir for this valuable feedback If I can Just ask for a help.If you have any list which you can share for compliance list which is required in all the companies for Compliance or office Audit Which HR should have.
From India, Delhi
Madhu.T.K

The HR compliances and the related forms, returns and reports are state subjects to a certain extent. Therefore, it is better to refer your state rules. But for a guidance you can take the one attached which is prepared with reference to Kerala. Also you can get the checklist for an HR audit available in my website, www.defusir.com. You can modify the same according to your requirements.
From India, Kannur
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: docx Compliance for shops- Kerala.docx (16.9 KB, 1 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.