No Tags Found!

prerana-jawale
Dear all, I need help.. which laws wil be applicable to real estate field related To HR..

vmlakshminarayanan

Hi Your company will come under the purview of Shops and Establishments Act
From India, Madras
suresh2511

As far as registration is concerned Shops & Establishments is fine for real estate concern.
What about the payment of the minimum wage, under which scheduled employment will it fall?
In Maharashtra it falls under Construction of Roads/Building and the Minimum Wage is the highest among all scheduled industries in Maharashtra as per my knowledge.

Regards,
Suresh

From India, Thane
Madhu.T.K

Real estate business has nothing to do with construction, I understand. if there is no separate notification for employees in the real estate industry, you can follow the minimum wages of shops and commercial establishments. What is important is that the wages paid to your employees should nt be less than that payable to 'similar' kind of work in other scheduled employment. Even the salary of sales promotion employees would be okay for persons who undertakes to convert a lead into deal.

In addition to the law relating to minimum wages, you have to follow the other laws like ESI, EPF etc depending upon the number of employees employed and the salary that they are paid.

From India, Kannur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.