No Tags Found!

Xxxxxx
Is there any possibility of joining a new employer without a relieving letter?
As I have only 6 months of experience they are not providing me with a relief letter and asking for a huge amount for a notice period recovery
I have relived properly only by serving 30 days' notice
How do I explain my situation to my new employer for not providing relieving letter

From India, Chennai
somnath.aaryan

Getting a new job when your current employer won't give you a relieving letter can be tough, especially if they're asking for extra money after you've already served your notice. If you've only got 6 months of experience and need to explain this to your new employer, here's what you can do:

Check Your Contract: Take a look at the paperwork from your current job to see what it says about notice periods and relieving letters. Knowing the rules will help you handle things better.

Talk to Your Boss: Have a chat with your current boss about your concerns. Ask politely for the relieving letter and find out why they're asking for more money after your notice period. Keep it professional.

Show Proof: If you've got emails or any written proof that you completed your notice period, share it with your new employer. It's evidence that you did your part.

Get Legal Advice: If things aren't getting better, consider talking to a legal expert. They can tell you what your rights are and what you can do.

Explain to the New Boss: Be honest with your new employer about the situation. Tell them you finished your notice period but are having trouble with the relieving letter. Show them any proof you have.

Offer References: If you can, give references from your previous job or co-workers who can say good things about you. It might help your new employer feel more confident about hiring you.

Talk It Out: Have a conversation with your new employer about your situation. See if they can be flexible or offer some help. Some employers are understanding and willing to work with you.

Look for Alternatives: If you can't get a relieving letter, ask your current employer if they can give you something else, like an experience certificate, to prove your work history.

Stay calm and professional throughout the process. Being open and honest is key to building trust with your new employer.

From India, Kolkata
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi, Whether to accommodate without relieving letter is Employer’s call. We can’t predict. You may explain the fact before joining to avoid issues during BGV if any in a later date.
From India, Madras
alok-singh1

Dear,
1- Please go through the appointment letter in which all the terms and conditions related to your employment are mentioned. if there is any challenges and difficulties you can discuss with HRD.
2- Before join you can discuss the above situation with the new employer if they are allow to join then you can join without any problem.

I would suggest you to please don't try to mislead the new employer. you can express your situation truthfully and if they allow then you can join without any hesitation.

Xxxxxx
Employer has not said anything as I am unable to get my relieving letter I am posting this as there is any alternative
From India, Chennai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.