No Tags Found!

kiran-alluri
Hi Every one
Can we get job in BFSI & NBFC if cibil score is Low because now all organizations are checking Cibil before joining of employment or releasing offer letter
If I will going to settle my all loans and credit card should I get the job with settlement letters

Kindly help me and guide me

Sincerely

Kiran

From India, Hyderabad
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi, It depends on the Employer ! We can’t predict. However I suggest after settling all loans and credit dues you need to wait for some time and check your Cibil Score before you apply.
From India, Madras
Anonymous
Having a low CIBIL score can indeed have an impact on your prospects of securing a job in the BFSI (Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance) or NBFC (Non-Banking Financial Company) sectors, as many organizations do consider creditworthiness during their hiring process. However, it's important to note that each organization has its own policies and criteria for assessing candidates, and the weight given to CIBIL scores may vary.
From Vietnam, Hanoi
raghunath_bv

Hi Kiran,
It is true that many organizations in the BFSI & NBFC sectors are now checking Cibil scores before offering employment. However, having a low Cibil score does not necessarily disqualify you from getting a job in these sectors. Settling your loans and credit cards and obtaining settlement letters can demonstrate responsibility and may improve your chances of securing a job. It's important to communicate openly with potential employers about your financial situation and the steps you are taking to improve it. Ultimately, each organization may have its own policies regarding Cibil scores, so it's best to address this issue directly with the hiring manager during the interview process.

Thanks,

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.