Anonymous

Dear Seniors,
Good Morning I hope your day is going well.

Sir/Madam,
Tomorrow is my Boss (Director) Birthday and i want to wish him through official E-mail but i am confused that how to write with etiquette. Kindly help.

Regards,
Sneha

From India, Delhi
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

You may wish normally like the way you wish your colleagues.

"Dear Sir/Madam,

I wish you a Happy Birthday ! Wishing you a day filled with happiness and a year filled with joy ! Wish you many more Happy returns of the day Sir "

From India, Madras
raghunath_bv

Hi Sneha,

Here's a sample email that strikes a balance between professionalism and friendliness:

Subject: Birthday Wishes for [Boss's Name]

Dea rSir/Madam

I hope this email finds you in good health and high spirits.

I wanted to take a moment to extend my warmest wishes to you on your birthday. May this day bring you joy, good health, and the fulfillment of all your aspirations.

Your leadership and guidance continue to inspire us all. Your dedication to [company's name] is evident in everything you do, and we're fortunate to have you at the helm.

Wishing you a fantastic year ahead filled with success and memorable moments.

Warm regards,

[Your Name]
[Your Position]

Thanks

From India, Bangalore
trainer.consult

Subject: Warm Birthday Wishes to Our Esteemed Director

Dear [Boss's Name],

I hope this message finds you well. I would like to extend my warmest birthday greetings to you on this special day.

Your leadership, guidance, and unwavering dedication have been instrumental in our team's success, and we are truly grateful to have the privilege of working under your esteemed leadership.

May this year bring you continued health, happiness, and success in both your personal and professional life. Your vision and commitment continue to inspire us daily.

Thank you for your guidance and support. I wish you a memorable and joyful birthday celebration.

Sincerely,

From India, Bangalore
manohar-pandey4376673
If you greeting official than no problem to use official mail. Thanks Manohar Pandey GM-HR
From India, Jamshedpur
alok-singh1

Hello, Please find the attachment.
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pptx Birthday Wishes PPT.pptx (639.4 KB, 10 views)

aussiejohn

The person’s birthday was November 1st so the matter has been dealt with.
From Australia, Melbourne
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.
This discussion thread is old and is closed for new comments. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post a new thread. Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.