Guru02
I claimed my monthly pension in August 2023 and opted for a deferred pension without contribution I retired in April 2022 at 58 years (Superannuation) due to changes in Aadhar and UAN name correction it took around 15 months to claim my monthly pension. I received the amount from April 2023 to September 2023 pension and not from April 2022. What Should I do now to get the arrears payment of the monthly pension from April 2022? PPO No has been generated can I again apply the claim in Form 10D to get the arrears amount? is it the reason for opting for deferred pension I am not getting the amount from April 2022. Kindly Help me out
Thank you in advance

From India, Chennai
susheel-associates
E03: DATE OF EXIT AGANIST CURRENT EMPLOYMENT IS NOT AVAILABLE. How to time it will take to update date of exit.?
From India, Bengaluru
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: jpg Screenshot 2023-10-19 174320.jpg (25.2 KB, 14 views)

Madhu.T.K

If you had opted for deferred pension, the amount of pension itself would be higher than the normal pension. It should be 4% for deferring pension for one year (and 8.16% if deferring for two years) and this enhanced pension is available though out the life. As such, deferring is not like drawing pension with retrospective date but getting pension from the date on which you have attained 59 years of age or 60 years of age, as the case may be. Therefore, you will not get the pension from your actual date of superannuation (ie, April 2022) but you will start getting it from April 2023 at an enhanced rate. This is what I understand about the system.
From India, Kannur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.