No Tags Found!

Anonymous
What is the right course of action to be taken if the HR is not relieving an official even after the issue of transfer order from central office?

I have recieved transfer orders from central office but HR is not relieving me due to deficiency of staff in our region in that case for how long should I wait for relieving. I have already waited for 2 months. HR told me to wait for reliever.

From India, Chandigarh
uhcia

Hi,

Unable to understand who has issued transfer orders from central office, usually date of relieving/reporting is also mentioned in the said order and they are issued by HR pocs in most organizations.

You can mention to your immediate superior (or the person who had issued said order) to speak to the HR in case you wish to expedite transfer.

Would suggest you to leave on a positive note from the current team. since i can understand your transfer request is accepted. (i have made this assumption it is initiated by you, as there would be no action required if it is initiated by organization it self)

thanks.

From India, undefined
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.