No Tags Found!

Sandy128
Hi, I moved out of an organization on 28th July 23 after serving 3 months notice period. I joined the organization on 5th July 22. I have worked here for more than 12 months including notice period. I had received a joining bonus of 1 lac during joining on the condition that I should not have left the company within 12 months.
Could you please suggest they would count 12 months till the date of resignation or the last working day?

I saw a remark from the account team that they would recover the joining bonus from me.

From India, Mumbai
Azfar Sadiq
they cant claim... but organization will extract as much as they can..

You can defend with ur points.

but make sure with ur relieving letter.. your clearance should not get affected. if it so, kindly ignore, pay ur payment and collect ur papers.

From India, Chennai
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

These are company specific and you need to refer the terms and conditions of the joining bonus clause mutually agreed between you and your employer. Anything against the agreed term you can request for clarification with your employer.

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.